Episode 4-Epilogue(4): Love Is In The Air...

Meanwhile at Mr. S's Mystery Shop, Vivien stares at the sign for a half hour as she feels her body lightly shaken with her mind swirls in a mixed emotions of fret and anticipation.

Okay...you can do this. Like Moonchild said, you just have to asked him out and see if he reciprocates my feelings. It's simple, Vivien. You got this.

She reminded herself as the lake goddess takes a deep breath and exhale out. Vivien strolls into the shop where she spots Sam cleaning the counter. Taking the initiative, the brunette lake goddess went over to the shopkeeper in a calm manner.

"Hello Sam." Vivien greeted.

"Hm? Aah well look who decide to came to visit. How can I help you, Angel?" He asked with a friendly grin. Vivien slightly tilts her head and bites her lower lip staring coyly at him.

"Mmm...Are you available after school?" She asked curiously. Sam placed his hand under his chin humming playfully.

"My friends from the other side told me that I don't, but why do you asked?" Sam asked curiously crossing his arms creasing his brows while smiling cheekily. Aware of his expression, Vivien grins gently stroking her arm with a coy smile.

"Well...I was wondering if you would go on a date with me that evening after school. I haven't thought what place we should go, but I was thinking of going somewhere peaceful and pleasant for us..." Vivien suggested smiling timidly while twirling her brown strand of hair.

"Hmmm, how about we visit our friends of the other side?" Sam hums darting his eyes at the ceiling with an amused smile. Feeling a blush crept from her cheeks, Vivien kept smiling coyly at the shopkeeper while scratching her right cheek with her finger.

"You mentioned that before...I never really actually know what these friends look like, but I believe it's going to be "eerily enchanting", I assumed?" Vivien teased while plastering a coy smile. Sam chuckles softly.

"Seems like an Angel has got some spunk." Sam praised as he smirks subtly at the coy lake goddess.

"Not that I don't mind. Sides, my friends from the other side, are quite fond of you. So..."

Sam then grabs her hand and pressed his lips on the back of her hand that made her blush. Soon after, the shopkeeper flashed a gentle smile at the lake goddess.

"See you tonight, My Angel~." He purrs flashing a wink at her. Delighted, Vivien lightly bobs her head at Sam smiling gently at him trying not to fan girl.

"...Thank you, Sam. I'll meet you at the front entrance?" She guessed and he smiled warmly.

"That would be great." Sam replied elating the bashful lake goddess.

"Good...See you later, Sam." Vivien waved with a sweet smile. As soon as she steps out of the store, the lake goddess perks a huge smile and covers her mouth with her hands.

As expected, Moonchild's technique actually worked.

She pondered as Vivien looks back at her conversation with Glory.

~~~~~~
"So what's this being "confident, happy, and kind" have to do with Sam?" She asked curiously.

"Well let me reassure you, Vivi. Being yourself is one thing, but YOU ma'am have to be confident with yourself, be sincerely happy, but not too happy. Most importantly, you have to be genuinely kind to him. Laughing, smiling, and being generally sunny and gentle are all very attractive, but don't burst out laughing at everything he says. You might scare him, so you be your natural, sweet, calm, and authentic self that you always have. You also have to show genuine interest, pay attention, and respond warmly when he tells a story. It's intoxicating to be around a spirited, empathetic person." Glory reassured.