Chapter 38

Next morning, it's Diwali! Sidharth is tired, worked up, stressed, so sleeping late! Meanwhile, Shehnaaz steps into his room without making any sound and walks up to his bed slowly and steadily to lie down next to him..! 🤗 She then wraps her arm around his waist, whispering into his ears... "Happy Diwali baby..! Dekho main agayi!"

He immediately turns around his face and finds her curling into his body! She is looking gorgeously beautiful and it's always hard for him to resist her in sarees ! On the other side, this is too his killing look after waking up; his husky voice and reddened eyes are good enough to act as starters for the day! 🤭

"He turns entirely to her side now and shoves his head into her chest, this cuddle is what he missed all these days!
"Happy Diwali meri jaan! You look gorgeous!"...he mumbles...

"Thank you..!"...she smiles, kissing his cheeks..

"Who dropped you here..?"..asks Sidharth

"No one..! Ab please gussa maat hona.. aap so rahe the, isiliye jagaya nehi...! Wanted to give you a surpriseeeee kullu!"... She pinches his nose..

"Hadh hai Shehnaaz! You are a celebrity now! You can't just get into cabs! I told you, let me get a car for you! Sunti nehi hai na tu meri baat! You already know how to drive na?! Phir problem kya hai?!"...he chins up to frown at her..

"Kyunki mujhe pampering pasand hai and if take a car, you will not come to pick me up because you are a lazy bum! And it's a fact!" 😐

"Pagal aurat!"..he chins down his face and shoves it again into her chest, sliding his hand around her bare waist under the saree..!

"Sidharthhhhh!!..maat karo na...! Main poori tiyar hoke aayi hoon!"

"Kyun aayi phir aise?! Ab kuch maat bol...I missed this!"... He takes off her anchal from her chest and kisses her plunging neck, trailing his lips down to her cleavage..!

"Noo noo noo! Sidharthhh! Make up!" 🤭

"Sshhh! It's your fault.. you know that I can't resist you in saree!! Phir kyun pehenke aayi!?!"... He pulls her on top of himself and unties the bun of her hair. He removes the hair from her face and grabs it in between his hands..
"Beautiful! You are mad beautiful baby!"... he murmurs in his husky tone..

"I love you!"... She says, laying on her stomach on top of him..

"More baby! I love you more..!"... He pushes her down on the bed and pulls her closer to his left arm. His blinds are off, which has made the room look quite dark!

"Diwali hain Sidharth!! Yeh aap sab blinds off karke baithe huye ho!?! It's totally dark in here! Bohot buri baat hai!"

"Ek kaam karta hun baby, khol deta hoon blinds and let me show everyone, ki ajao sab, idhar aake dekhlo SidNaaz k bich kya akhada chal raha hai!" 🤣

"Yeh aap humesha baaton ko ghuma kyun dete ho?!"...she asks very innocently..

"Normal log aise hi baat karte hai!".. 🤣 he says in his usual playful tone..

"Hayeee iska matlab kya hai?! Main abnormal hoon?!" 😐

"Nehi Nehi!! Tu baas normal nehi hai baby!" 🤣

"Sidharthhhh!! Kuttaaa!"...she starts hitting him with all his pillows..

He locks her hands immediately, goes on top of her and says..."Yeh kya kar rahi hai?! Let's have some real akhada na baby!" 🙈

"Hayee ammaaaa!! 2 ghante lagi mujhe for doing this make up and wearing saree!"

He gets irritated now..."Tu kuch zyada nautanki nehi kar rahi hai?!"