▪︎I RAN FOR ROBLOX PRESIDENT

━━━ TIME TICKS AWAY

━━━ TIME TICKS AWAY.

It went from seconds to minutes to days and even weeks, without you knowing, you had stayed in RE:LIFE headquarters for quite a while—or maybe even longer.

You had been roaming around the building within those times, trying to figure out a way to escape—but to your dismay, you couldn't remember the blueprints of the building as if it was a maze. So how are you supposed to get out of here?

The place was no doubt very spacious, it would take months for someone to remember the entire map of the place by memory. Although despite your struggles of trying to grasp for freedom, you had found a rather close bond with the two boys you had first met. You could say they were the only people who interacted with you and perhaps let alone sane.

They were still somewhat clueless about how and why you were forced to be kept in a place like this ever since you claimed that you had gotten 'kidnapped' at their first encounter, but I guess, that's what made everything easier for the three of you to get along. Besides, you didn't want to let them risk their own lives just for your freedom... or do you?

One of the things you were glad about was that during the time you were unconscious, nothing had happened and you were still in fact human.

"(Y/N)?" A voice called you out, ignoring it as your thoughts were hazy, being stuck in your own world. Constantly detaching yourself away from reality every now and then.

"(Y/N)!"

The voice called out again, successfully grabbing your attention as you averted your gaze towards them. Eyes widening in surprise when you made eye contact with the brown chocolate eyed biologist that stood in front of you.

Beads of sweat started forming on your temples, feeling anxious within her presence but she quickly that anxiousness when she gave you a warm and reassuring smile. Subtly encouraging you that everything will be okay. If only she wasn't working in such a place like this, maybe you wouldn't have felt this much tension.

You saw her listing down a few notes on the paper attached to the clipboard that she brought with her. She was certainly pretty to you. She had a warm chestnut undertone skin and short black hair. You couldn't help but stare for a bit until she proceeded to look back at you.

"Hey, this is your last visit of the day so take it easy, okay? We're just here to make sure you have been doing good for the last couple of months." She remarked, taking off the cuff filled with air from your arm.

There was always someone around here monitoring you that it sort of felt like a vibe check. Sometimes you were even told to run a few tests, like moving your limbs as if you were visiting a doctor. You never seemed to understand the point of it all, but as long as it wasn't anything unusual. I guess there's no point questioning it.