Chapter 2

She slowly crept towards the crate, as low to the ground as possible. Once she reached the crate, she slowly poked her head above it to make sure they weren't watching. When she was satisfied no one was looking, she gently slid the lid of the crate over just enough for her to stick her hand in. She grabbed the packet of food, a canteen of water and a roll of bandages and put it in her bag around her shoulder. She was about to grab a blanket and stuff it in her bag as well when one of the armoured figures came up to the crate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rex was checking to ensure all the supplies had been unloaded while the others were gathered around the fire. He was checking the last crate closest to the bushes when he saw a cloaked figure sitting behind it. Before Rex could react, the figure sprinted off into the trees.

"Wait, stop!" he called as he started to chase the person. This caught the attention of the other clones as well as Anakin. Hardcase, Jesse and Kix followed Rex into the jungle while Anakin, Fives and Echo took a different path to cut the person off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was running as fast as her legs would carry her. She was a lot more familiar with the island than whoever was chasing her, and she was fast, but they were starting to gain on her, and she was almost at the beach. She jumped over a log, and when she landed, she felt the warm sand between her toes, but she hadn't even noticed the 2 armoured figures and the man standing, waiting for her on the beach at the end of the path. She also didn't notice that her hood had fallen off when she had jumped over the log. She quickly turned around to see if she could retreat the way she came, but the figures guarded the path. She stood there, fear in her eyes, as memories from only a week ago played in her head, of what had happened when the separatists invaded her village.

"Please don't hurt me. I will give you back what I stole, just please leave me alone," she whispered, looking at the ground and throwing the bag with the contents she had stolen at the foot of one of the armoured figures.

Her hair was long and dirty blonde with beach waves throughout. She had a braid going down the side of her head as well.

(I am NOT the person in the photo, did not take the photo and did not do the hair; I saw this photo on Pinterest. This person is also not my OC, just an example of her hairstyle at the moment.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin gave off a confused expression. He couldn't see the clones face's, but he was pretty sure they were as well. Anakin could sense that she was strong with the force, whether she knew that herself or not though he was unsure. He could sense her immense fear and sadness.

"We won't hurt you, I promise. See, no weapons." Anakin said, he lowered his lightsaber to the sand, and the clones followed suit with their blasters.

"What is your name?" Anakin asked softly. When she didn't reply, he dropped to her height in front of her, which caused her to take a step back from uncertainly.

"It's ok; I am a Jedi. We are part of the Republic. We won't hurt you; we just want to help," Anakin spoke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes went wide. She had heard stories of the Jedi from her mother, about how they were heroes. She recalled how her mother had said she didn't understand why Scarif didn't side with the Republic.

"My name is Saasha," she replied.

"My name is Anakin. Nice to meet you," he said as he extended his hand to shake. She was hesitant, but after a couple of moments, she returned the handshake. "This is Rex, Fives, Echo, Hardcase, Jesse and Kix," he introduced them as they took their helmets off. She noticed that the men all had the same face, but they all had something different about them. She gave them a shy wave, which they returned.

"Where is your family?" Anakin asked. She hung her head, and Anakin noticed a tear run down her cheek. He whipped the tear away with his finger and put his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, your safe. Why don't you come back to camp with us?" he asked. She hesitantly nodded her head, remembering it would be better than sleeping in trees. They then followed the path back to camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a meme for today:

(Meme doesn't belong to me, not sure who to credit)I laughed way too hard at this😂

I laughed way too hard at this😂