One Hit Wonder - Asmo

Note: The lyrics in bold is Asmo singing, the ones in italic is you singing, and in bold italic is you two singing together :)

"C'mon darling pleaseee?" Asmo begged you.

"No Asmo..." You said for what it felt like the 100th time.

"It's just for a while! Won't you do it for me?" He pouted. You frowned.

"What's going on here?" Levi popped his head into the room.

"Y/n refuses to come out and sing with me." Asmo whined. Levi raised a brow and looked at you for more information.

"Azzy managed to get a gig at that new club that opened and he wants me to sing with him." You sighed.

"Really? I'll go sing with you if we can play anime op-" Levi said

"Noo! We're supposed to be performing actual songs, Levi!" Asmo sighed.

"...fine." Levi slumped and mumbled under his breath.

"Why do you want Y/n to perform with you?" Levi asked.

"Well for one, I think it would be lots of fun! And two imagine how many demons are going to be there! You'll be famous honey!" Asmo beamed.

"Ugh...too much social interaction for me." Levi said.

"You should do it." Belphie said, popping out of nowhere. Levi freaked out.

"Jeez! You startled me Belphie." You chuckled.

"You guys were being so loud I woke up." He grumbled.

"Sorry Belphie~" Asmo cooed.

"Whatever. Anyways you should do it, Y/n. It would be a new experience, wouldn't it? You'll regret not seizing opportunities when they come at you." Belphie said sleepily.

"You're right...okay. Fine. I'll do it." You said with a slight smile.

"Ooh thank you babe!" He gushed. He squeezed you and kissed you all over.

"I'll text the band you're going to be singing with us." Asmo said in excitement as he typed away on his phone.

"When's the performance?" You asked.

"...tomorrow." He said. Your heart stopped.

"Wait what?! Asmodeus!" You panicked.

"Sorry! I knew if I told you the exact date I would never get a yes out of you." Asmo explained.

"Plus I've already texted the band you were playing with us so it's too late to back out now." Asmo said waving his phone around.

"This is all so sudden! What songs are we going to even sing?" You freaked. You turned to Belphie for advice.

"Forget I said anything. Peace." Belphie said groggily before quickly leaving.

"Well...it was nice knowing you Y/n." Levi said. 

"Ugh, I'm dead..." You cried.

"Hey! It's okay! We can just compile a list of songs you know by heart right?" Levi pointed out.

"...you're right." You said

 "what do you think Azzy?" You said nervously.

"That's a great idea. Let's hurry and make a list so we can contact the band and inform them about which songs you're going to sing." Asmo said excitedly.

"Jeez...the things I do for you." You mumbled.

"Well you do it because you love me don't you?" Asmo said with puppy dog eyes. He snaked his arms around your waist.