My first Kiss...!!??

"So guys just a random question?" I said as I rolled to my other side...let me explain what is happening...So today is sunday so me, Hyejin and YFn are lazy to wake from our beds even in the afternoon so we are doing some girl talk.
"Yeah say?" Hyejin said.
"Are guys are still like you know.....vir." I hesitated asking.
"You mean virgin?" YFn said as I nodded.
"I'm not." Hyejin said as I gawked at her boldness.
"Me too Jungkook banged me that night when he proposed." YFn said as I just stared at them.
"You?" Hyejin asked as YFn replied on behalf of me "She is still a mouth virgin bruh." As Hyejin stared at me in disbelief as I just shrugged.
"You mean you didn't even had a single kiss yet." She said as I nodded.
"Oh god you are saint." She said as I scoffed.
"Maybe, she thinks we should not waste our first kiss to someone ordinary." YFn said as I held my hands up in defence.
"Okay guys stop it's embarassing I'm going to take a shower." I said as they scoffed and went to their bed again.

"Hey." I said as I sat in Tae's car.
"Hey ready?" He asked.
"Yup." I said as I buckled up.
"Just two of us?" I asked as he nodded.
"Why don't you invite Tzuyu?" I asked not believing at my own question.
"As always she is busy." He said.
"Ohh." I said as I adjusted my grey t-shirt I should have wore a hoodie god it's cold I thought as Tae parked the car in the parking lot.

"First Colombus then that one and then..." I was saying when Tae cut me off. "First let's go to that one." He said as he dragged towards a cute little train. "But it's for children." I said as he slowly pulled his mask down and whispered in ear "We are young forever." As I just laughed at his childishness sometimes it feels like I am surrounded with  big kids.
"Okay." I said as we sat in the train and trust me we had to bend down the whole ride because the train was so small.
"Aigoo my back." I said as I patted my back.
"Yeah mine too." Tae also whined.
"I told you it's for kids." I said as he just shrugged and took me to the other rides like almost every ride and he dragged me to the shop what is it again? A shop where you throw rings and if you throw on an object then it is yours..yeah there.
"Yn play it. I want that pink slushie." Tae said in a exited tone but sadly I can't see this big boy's smile because his mouth is covered with the mask.
"If you want that then do it yourself." I mocked him.
"You know I'm not good at aiming please do it." He pleaded as I shook my head.
"Pretty please." He said again as the girl who is the shop almost my age started to laugh.
"You both are a very cute couple." She said as Tae shook his head and I too followed.
"We are just friends." He said as I nodded.
"Ohh sorry my bad you both will make a great couple." She said as I just laughed awkardly not knowing how to react.
"Yn please do it." Tae said again and trust me I'm annoyed as hell.
"Oh god you are such baby." I said as I throwed the first which landed on a lollipop.
"Lollipop?" He said a little disappointed.
"I'm trying." I sad as I throwed the second ring which landed just next to the slushie which Tae wanted but not on it so we didn't got it.
"Ynn." Tae whined as I shot back
"Can't you encourage me instead of whining." I said as he smiled at me and shouted like he is speaking in a megaphone.
"Yn you are the best you can do it Fighting!!!" He shouted as I laughed and throwed the third ring which directly landed on the pink slushie as Tae hugged me "Yn you did it yayy Thank you." He said as I just stared at him 'why is he acting like this for just a slushie? Did he forgot that he could actually buy this whole amusement park' I thought as he dragged me to the Ferris wheel.
"Woah it's so big it'll be fun." I said as I clapped my hands in excitement.
"Now who is a baby?" Tae asked as I just shrugged and went to the Ferris wheel and he followed me laughing at my stupidity.

As everyone filled in all the cube the ride started as we went to the top as I saw how beautiful Seoul is... "Woah Taehyung see there it's so amazing, the han river looks like a path of lights right?" I excitedly asked.
"Yeah it's beautiful." He said as the ride suddenly stopped.
"What the..." I controlled my tongue.
"I guess something is wrong." Tae said as I nodded.
"We sincerely apolagize. There is a technical issue in one of the wheel we will try to fix it as soon as possible we ask for your understanding." The staff said.
"It's worth it." Tae said as I turned my face to him just to see him looking at the Han river in astonishment.
"Yeah I guess." I said as I also stared at the river.
"You know today one of my wish came true." Tae said.
"Don't tell me it is to get stuck in a Ferris wheel." I said as he laughed.
"No to see Han river from a Ferris wheel." He said.
"Ohh great you know I also have a wish..... I want to kiss someone at the top of the Ferris wheel." I said as I felt embarrased talking about kiss as Tae stared at me.
"What?" I asked avoiding his eyes.
"It's just your wish is cute." He said as I stared at him as he suddenly crashed his lips on mine as I froze in my place....what the hell was happening my first kiss is Tae and in a ferris wheel and those lips they are so soft....he just smells like cotton candy which he ate a few minutes ago...and before I could response to his kiss the ride started again as he suddenly broke the kiss and turned the other way... to be honest I was sad and also happy he kissed me....!!
As the ride stopped Tae directly went to the car and I followed him he didn't even uttered a word after that kiss and I don't why. He sat in the car and I too as he drove off.
There was just silence and it was not comfortable and I don't know what to say so I just sat there staring at my lap.
"Umm Yn?" Tae said as I turned to him. "About that kiss it was just a mistake. Forget it."
"Huh?" I said as I was shocked so he didn't kissed me delibrately it was just a mistake.
"That kiss meant nothing to me and for you too. I was just thinking about Tzuyu and I just lost control. I'm sorry." He said.
"Ohh." I said as I nodded. "It also didn't meant anything to me. A kiss is not a big deal." I said even though I was completely lying it was litrelly my first kiss.
"Hmm so please don't tell about it to anyone." He said as I smiled and I nodded.

I was sad.

I was miserable.

I was miserably sad.

But I don't know what to do I didn't even feel like crying. I was just so confused.
He was thinking of Tzuyu...
Get a grip idiot. I scolded myself as the car stopped and I was thankful because for the first time I was uncomfortable with Tae.
"Bye." He said as I smiled and got out and I waited till his car was out of sight.
I don't want to go to the room if I go there I need to tell them the truth but I don't want to and also I promised him. So I just started walking because sometimes 'Sailing without a map is the best thing you could do.'
I walked walked and just walked as I started to feel cold because I was just wearing a very thin T shirt and my legs started hurting so I sat on the bench which was near as I hugged myself....I wanna cry but I don't have any energy I wanna kick anyone but I don't have energy I wanna punch someone in the face so hard but I don't have the goddamit energy. And not to mention my mind is mess as a boy came and sat next to me he was so beautiful like someone I know.
"It's cold you shouldn't sit like this." He said as he wrapped his hoodie around me and removed his mask.
"Chanyeol?" I asked shocked.
"So you do know me." He said as I nodded.
"Why are you here? Like you don't have anyone security or anyone with you." I said as he sighed.
"I am a human too. I also want some time alone so I came for a walk." He said.
"Oh I didn't meant to offend you." I said as I hugged the hoodie tightly.
"Hmm. By the way why are you here alone?" He asked as he removed a packet of candy's and gave me one.
"Just things is messed up and my mind is a mess so to clear it." I said as he nodded.
"Umm I think someone is looking at us wouldn't it be a stalker?" I asked as I showed him a man who was hiding behind the tree opposite to us.
"Yeah I guess." He said as ge quickly wore his mask again.
"I have a idea." I said as I removed the hoodie he gave to me and scooted closer to him and put the hoodie above our heads.
"What are you doing?" He asked shocked by my sudden action.
"Protecting you idio-oops sorry. If not then tomorrow you will all over the news." I said as he laughed and nodded his head.
"You can call me idiot because I guess now I am your friend." He said as I stared at him.
"You mean I am an idiot." I said.
"Maybe." He said as I scoffed.

After a good five minutes I removed the hoodie and peeked out and saw no one.
"I guess he is not here anymore." I said as he removed the hoodie and handed me back gesturing me to wear it.
"Thank you." He said.
"It's okay. You have my blessing boy." I said as we both laughed. "You are acting like a saint." He said.
"Because maybe I am." I said he laughed again.
"Your name?" He asked.
"Ohh yeah I am Yn. I'm from Rome and came here to study." I said.
"Ohh your number." He asked.
"Huh?" As I was confused
"You know we are friends so I need your contact number." He said.
"Ohh yeah right." I said as I saved my number in his phone.
"Okay gotta go I have practice tomorrow hope we will meet soon." He said as he got up.
"Yeah take care idiot." I said as he saluted.
"Your hoodie." I shouted as he replied "we'll meet soon don't worry."
I shook my head 'why all idols act like kids' as I walked back to the dorm to be honest my mood was a lot better from before Thanks to Chanyeol.

Author:
  Heyyo people very sorry for the late update...tbh I didn't had any motivation to write because no one is reading my story and no one is voting for it so I kindaa thought it's a waste of time but I couldn't stop myself from writing this chapter so anyone who is reading this story thank you so much and I purplr you💜.
And Chanyeol is a new character although I am not an exo-l but I like Chanyeol very much so I added his cute character hope ya'll will like it...

                    💜❤💜