• [ 15 ] •

Rose's POV

I wake up and am not sure what time it is. I pull back the blinds from my window, welcoming the sunlight into my room. It is quarter past 7, surprisingly early for the late time I went to bed, but old habits are hard to break. Although, waking up early will come in handy when my courses officially start.

I make my bed and put my nightgown aside. I still would like to keep my room clean even if I am not at the orphanage. I will have to check up on Oliver for that. I take out my braid, turning on the shower, itching to try out my new products. When the water is warm enough, I step in.

Nearly 20 minutes later, I step out smelling like Roses. The Wilson couple got me rose scented candles, soaps, and body wash. My hair is detangled, my body fresh, and my mind awake. I put on the lavender lotion, given to me by Miss Iris, spreading it over my newly shaved body. I split my hair down the middle and put it in identical french braids. My hair looks really good right now so I throw on my robe to go get dressed.

In the end, I picked out an aerodynamic shirt and spandex like shorts. I am not going to lie, I have a really nice figure. I am not being cocky or anything, just that constant training at a difficult level has made my body more toned.

My butt is round and plump, my arms showing muscles without needing to flex, my legs are extremely toned and muscular as well. I have a very defined six pack and perky-round breasts that are more than enough for a girl my age. All in all, I am thankful for the way I look. The only jewelry I wear is Adele's necklace underneath my shirt and my Lucia family ring. I put my twin daggers in the pockets inside my shorts, carry my imperium sword on my back and keeping the knives and throwing stars inside my combat boots. I don't add any makeup to my look because I don't feel the need to.

With everything set, around 8 o'clock, I head out of my dorm with a croissant, locking the door with my key

With everything set, around 8 o'clock, I head out of my dorm with a croissant, locking the door with my key. I walk to Oliver's dorm room and begin knocking. It's several minutes of knocking before Oliver opens the door.