45

Chapter 45 – Searching for a Free Reed Pipe While Fearing Filth

Thank you for reading the novel at bcnovels 𝒹❁𝓉 𝒸♡𝓂

There was indeed a secret realm with a true spiritual medicine that could help someone breakthrough. It was just that……even the Chu family, who had secretly spread the information, hadn’t managed to get a clear understanding of it. It was unknown what the actual situation would be like.

Chu Yu, on the other hand, was confident in his ability to find it: as the original novel had mentioned this place before.

Many thanks to the original novel, many thanks to the Great God of Plotlines, many thanks to the side plot for not disappearing despite the fact that he had changed the story.

Actually, there wasn’t any great need for him to take action today.

A person’s greed was an extremely frightening thing.

Xie Xi returned. When he then saw Chu Yu suddenly showing a faint smile, he unconsciously recalled the smile on Chu Yu’s face during the first time he flew on his sword and the later trouble he had stirred. After being silent for a moment, he softly asked: “Shixiong, what are you smiling about?”

Chu Yu lightly coughed and stopped smiling. He softly patted Xie Xi on the head: “I just thought of something interesting.”

Xie Xi refused to let him off as he asked: “What kind of interesting thing?”

Chu Yu saw that he looked like he wasn’t going to give up until he got to the bottom of this matter. After pondering for a moment, a mischievous urge suddenly arose in him. His eyes twinkled with mirth: “I don’t know whether or not Shidi still remembers, on a certain year, on a certain month, on a certain night, at a certain place, the matter of the five young ladies……”

This time it was Xie Xi’s turn to scowl.

The next moment Xie Xi’s complexion changed as he pressed his lips together and his eyes darkened. He turned his head around and refused to look at Chu Yu.

Chu Yu was overjoyed. He suppressed his glee as he tried hard to sound deeply hurt: “You’re angry? You’re ignoring Shixiong now?”

Despite feeling depressed, the moment Xie Xi heard those words he turned his head around. Seeing Chu Yu’s teasing smile, he felt somewhat helpless: “Shidi merely……couldn’t imagine that Shixiong would do that……I was a little excited and was unable to control myself.”

Chu Yu continued to be overjoyed. Remembering Xie Xi’s dark history, he leisurely flew on his sword at the very front.

He how long has it been since he had last felt this happy? But before long his sword suddenly sunk. Something then tightened around his waist and his body was pulled back and practically embedded into the embrace of another body. Chu Yu was stunned as he turned his head around: “What are you doing?”