𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)

Pairings: Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

Helpless.

If (Y/n) was any less like themself, then they would have hated it. And as for their love, he wouldn't dislike it, but he would be a little dissapointed that they weren't acting like themself. Luckily, (Y/n) was very expressive of their emotions, including the ones that came with sentiment. And this was evident when they took the box of letter that their love had ever sent them and tipped it over onto their bed to reread every single one after a the latest had just arrived. First, all of the pages were piled into one neat stack, but as (Y/n) sat down onto the bed to take a look at them, they all tipped out, spreading across the sheets. Though, it didn't matter to them if they were organised or not. What mattered was that they were all still there, in tact.

(Y/n) clutched the letters on their chest tightly, their coat folding onto the sheets of their bed as they squealed aloud, shutting their eyes tightly and letting their smile really shine through. Having just read his latest letter that seemed to be fuelled with kindness and grace, they felt like they were on top of the world.

Ever since they met Technoblade at the L'manburg party, they had been receiving gifts and letters from him, which they had obviously been writing back to. For the past couple of months, they had just been writing back-and-forth to each other, putting their emotions straight onto paper and letting their feelings speak through their words. They must have felt a little foolish for having fallen in love with him so quickly, but they had little to no care about it. This was their life and they knew who they were giving their heart to.

"Ugh, everything about him is so..." (Y/n) scanned the area and narrowed their eyes, trying to find the right words to use. "Perfect!" They exclaimed in a fluttery tone.

Dream, who was sat idly by their desk, watching as they swam in their pool of letters from Technoblade, nodded slowly as he chuckled lowly to himself. They and Dream had been friends for many years, and he supported them through everything that they did. Including their undying love for the Blade, which he didn't really have much choice but to listen to. With every message that they recieved back from their love, Dream was the first person that they told. He was the best friend that (Y/n) could talk about Techno to without feeling embarassed by it.

"You do seem very into him." He snickered as he watched them take another letter from the pile and hold it dearly to their heart.

"Oh, I am!" They cheered. "Are you kidding? He's amazing!" They immediately sat up.

"I'd say 'tell me about it', but you already have." He snorted. "Multiple times."

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it." They dropped the letter that they were clutching over to their side and pressed their palms against their soft sheets to prop themselves up. "I mean- I'm sure that if you were in love, then you'd want to talk about them just as much as I do!"

"Nah." He shook his head. "I wouldn't. Not my style."

"Oh, come on." They shot him a stare of disbelief. "You wouldn't be excited?"

"I would! I just wouldn't express it in the way that you do."

"You act like it's a bad thing to express things like this." (Y/n) huffed, still smiling as they turned back down to the sentences that appeared on the paper.

"(Y/n), you are currently sat in a stack of months-worth of letters." He tilted his head, giving them an expression that made it look like he was trying to contain his laughter.