Bonus Chapter (18+)

I saw your comments. I heard you. I'm feeling... generous. A sneak peak into what you were... "robbed" of ;)

"You are so frustrating." Dante huffed and tore his suit jacket from his shoulders. Shaking his head he proceeded down the hallway. ME?

"Me? I'm frustrating? Dante don't you walk away from me!" I yelled after him.

We'd just gotten back from looking at a few houses. I was stressed, confused and overwhelmed. When he suggested we start looking for a house together I immediately turned it down and dropped the topic. He left it alone for a while but as of late he would send me links to different listings he liked. I agreed to go to a few showings hoping it would maybe change my feelings on moving out. It didn't.

I still felt like we were moving too fast. We just officially got together a few months ago, I just moved into his apartment and now he wants to buy a house? My head couldn't keep up.

"Yes! You are! Why would you even agree to go with me in the first place if you already knew you'd hate every single one!" He yelled back. I stepped into our room to see him forcefully ripping his tie from his neck and kicking off his shoes.

He was mad.

"Listen, I thought going would ease me into the idea of moving and making that step but it didn't. I'm just not ready Dante." I softened my voice stepping closer to him.

"You haven't even given yourself a chance to be ready!" He exclaimed, voice straining. "You've never let yourself just ease into the idea. I've given you space, I've kept my mouth shut. Why is wanting to move into a forever home with YOU. The love of my life SO bad." He was spent after he finished. Falling onto the edge of the bed he rested his elbows on his knees covering his face with his hands.

They were shaking slightly and I could tell he was trying to get his emotions under control.

My heart broke at his confession. It had nothing to do with him. I was scared. So scared of taking that step. We'd just broken so many barriers. I was getting used to his fast paced life.

"You know I want nothing more than to be with you Dante. I am trying." I whispered treading carefully as I took easy steps to where he sat on the bed.

He just shook his head.

I moved so I stood in front of him now. Slowly, I slide my hands up his shoulders feeling them tense underneath my touch. My eyes stung at his reaction. I never wanted this to blow out of proportion like it did.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

I continued with my hands, moving so they slowly ran up his neck and then his face. I grasped his large hands that shielded his eyes from me and pulled. He dropped his arms letting them fall to rest on his knees. He kept his head down but opened his legs wider, so I moved my body between them.

"I just want you to want this as bad as I do." He whispered this time, bringing his head up to meet my face. His eyes were glossy, not with tears but with exhaustion. Exhaustion from anger and fighting.

I felt the warmth of his hands circle the back of my thighs tugging me closer. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck bringing his face to my chest. He hugged me, face pressed in my chest as I stood between his bent legs.

"I do. God I do. These past few months have been crazy. Crazy new and crazy good. You make me feel things I've never felt before and sometimes that scares me. I'm trying, I promise I am. I want life with you Dante, and I'll keep trying." I finished.

He pushed back so I could see him clearly. He now had a soft smile on his face.

"I know you are. I'm treading carefully here but I can't help but want to move forward. It's exciting," he smiled and leaned forward to kiss my neckline. "It's exciting to picture our future Amelia." He continued feather light kisses along my collar bone.