Chapter 58

We pop out near Majah Prime and I breath deeply looking at Jahní's home world; this will be a sad goodbye for us all. Jahní puts her hand on my shoulder, and I look up at her. "Things will be well, you'll see."

She seems so quiet and sad. I'm not gone yet and I'm not dead either. She turns those silver on me and I'm feeling all her frustration. I put my hand on hers knowing what she is thinking.

She smiles at me. "Let us go home for the time being, and prepare a good home coming for us." I chuckle at the thought of us having a small party for our return.

We approach the space dock they send out instructions, and soon the tractor beam will pull us in. Once inside they stationed us where we always have been. I stand up taking Jahní by the hand, and heading for the shuttle that will take us to the surface.

She already had her bag with her; we enter the shuttle she smiles at me, as we sit down for the trip home.  "You feeling ok Jahní?"

Jahní touches her belly smiling.  "He has been moving quite a bit lately. It seems he has inherited his father's energy."

I chuckle a bit.  "I hope he gets your intellect instead of mine."

Jahní frowns.  "You should not degrade yourself, it is not healthy."  She doesn't like it when I do that. The shuttle lifts off and we are off back to the surface.

We're landing on the front lawn of our home in the mountains. As we step out Marleia runs out of the front door, jumping into Jahní's out stretched arms.
Jahní covers her in kisses, which she returns. She then moves over, so I can carry her and I give her several kisses as well.

Marleia clings to my neck. "So, did you find anything scary?"

I smile at her question. "Well, now that you mention it I did find a very scary monster." Her eyes open wide in anticipation. "Well... let me see it was... YOU!" I poke her in the belly causing her to bust out in laughter. I laugh as well, while entering the house.

"I'm not a monster!"

"Oh yes you are!" I tickle her some more, as she lets out another loud series of laughter. Jahní comes over and takes Marleia, carrying her to the dining room where the table is set.

The staff incline their heads to us, which we return. Our staff stay waiting on us as we eat, when one of the females approach Jahní whispering something into her ear. Jahní stiffens at whatever she was told.

I look at her worried. "What is it? What's wrong?"

She glances at me clenching her jaw. "The Crown Prince is coming for a visit, and will be here in fifteen minutes."

I look down at my plate and it's a good thing I was almost done eating, or this would have been a waste of food. "What does he want I wonder?" Jahní shrugs. "He's coming, then there has to be some reason and not a good one."

Jahní looks down closing her eyes.  "We will be gracious hosts, and that's all there is to it."

I sigh, but agree to her terms in order to keep the peace.  "Is he  going to start a problem with us, which is what he loves to do."

She shrugs.  "We will not play into his plots, but you will maintain the peace I beg of you."

I nod. I know it's her brother and the Crown Prince, though he irks me in a bad way.  "I guess we should prepare a welcome for him."