36.

"Damnit— what the hell were you two thinking?" Frank yells at Harry and I as we both sit there quietly, looking down at our laps like two little kids in trouble. We were both sat on the leather couch, side by side.

"We didn't know they were going to take pictures!" Harry yells back.

Frank and James found out about the photos, and they were pissed. Harry and I had been working on songs when Frank came storming into the studio, as red as a tomato.

"You see this Olivia? This is you wearing his fucking boxers." Frank says, handing me a picture of me walking out of Harry's hotel room in his clothes. Frank brings one of his hands up to his head and pinches the space between his eyes, rubbing his forehead out of stress.

"I swear— I didn't think they were going to take pictures!" I say, lowering my head and picking at the beds of my nails out of nervousness. I hated being yelled at.

"Do you know how many headlines are being written about you two?" He says, raising his voice and pointing at me.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Harry says, giving Frank a death glare. "It's not like we had sex or anything Frank."

"That doesn't matter Harry! There are pictures of you two everywhere. Now the media knows that you two are planning on collaborating. It was supposed to be a surprise." He says through gritted teeth.

"Who gives a fuck if people know!" Harry says. I don't bother saying anything in this conversation, I know that nothing I could say would help. We fucked up pretty bad.

"Harry— you have to understand that the media sees you as a player, a womanizer." Frank says, this time in a calmer tone. I immediately see Harry tense up beside me. I steal a quick glance of him; he looked pissed off.

"I don't give a fuck what the media thinks." Harry says through gritted teeth.

"But I do. Harry, you have to keep that persona up, it's what makes you so desirable." Frank says. With those words I quickly find myself becoming angry. Is that why Harry is never seen with the same girl twice? Will they not let him date?

"I don't have to do shit for my persona." Harry mumbles.

Ok, I am completely lost now.

"Wait— I don't understand." I say, what did they mean persona? Was Harry pictured to be a womanizer?

"Fuck— nothing." Harry says before abruptly sitting up off the couch and storming away, slamming the studio door and walking out.

Frank lets out a long sigh, putting his head in the palm of his hands and rubbing his forehead. I stay quiet for a moment because of how confused I was by everything going on. Was Harry not allowed to date? Did they make him appear like a womanizer?

"Frank... what's going on?" I ask, making him bring his head back up so he was looking at me again.

He lets out a frustrated sigh, "Sorry for yelling earlier— Harry can just be... difficult sometimes." He says, making me chuckle a little.

"Difficult is an understatement." I say, agreeing with him, but still very much confused as to what this was all about.

I understand Frank being angry about the photos taken. It honestly was probably going to cause a shit show, and I wouldn't be surprised if Harry and I even have to come out and talk about it so rumors don't get started. I wouldn't have gone out in that hallway if I knew those boys were going to take pictures. I still can't believe I didn't notice them taking pictures, I am usually able to tell when someone is taking a photo of me.