intro / preview

The devastating and heart wrenching story of Yellow, takes you through the journey of an addict, and a woman who views the world through rose colored glasses. Throughout the story of Yellow, you will see how the struggles, the disappointments, and the heartbreak, that branch from the illness, weigh on relationships and mental health. You'll see how strongly addiction affects not only the addict, but those they surround themselves with, too. Through undying love and understanding the seriousness of addiction and mental health, Harry and Clover fight against their own minds, all while trying to be what the other needs. But sometimes, life gets to be too much.

"He loved the stars so I told them all about him. I told them everything there was to love about Harry Styles. I just wish he would have seen it too."

Harry Styles hadn't grown up the way most teenagers did, in fact, he felt as though he'd been a fully grown adult at nine years old. He didn't have a childhood and maybe that's why he hated life so much.

And he constantly wondered that if maybe he had been born into a different family, that maybe life wouldn't have been so bad for him. And maybe he would start to enjoy it.

But as the days went by, Harry only wondered when they'd be over. He didn't see the point in anything and found it difficult to be happy and continue living. His life felt pointless and waking up felt like a chore.

He was a fuck up and that's all he knew. That's what he grew up as, and that's how people saw him.

But one girl who weaseled her life into Harry's boring and depressing life, made him start to think and forget. She made the numbness of his soul fade and the walls he had built slowly start to come down. And she certainly didn't see him as a fuck up. But she soon finds out he's not exactly what she thought and there's a lot more behind those walls.

: Warnings :
Use of strong language
Violence
Alcohol and drug abuse
Addiction
Mental health
Depression
Anxiety
Self harm
Rehabilitation
Suicide

If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable, I would advise for you to not read this story!

As for the rest of you.... WELCOME. I'm so incredibly glad you're here and I hope you'll stick around for the ride.

FIRST

this story uses multiple images, ALL found on Pinterest. I never found any owner names to give credit, but the work is NOT mine. It belongs to its rightful owners, I do not and will not claim the work as my own.

I will say that this story will take a while to ease into everything, it'll be slow but I promise it'll be worth it.

I do want to address that this isn't really a dark Harry fic with gangs and mafias, however it doesn't really sit on the soft spectrum either. Obviously both sides will play into the story.

Also, everything in the story is fiction and completely made up in my head from my own ideas. Anything at all similar is a coincidence! Please do NOT compare my book to any other books or vice versa. My work is my work, same for the many other authors on this platform. Please do not promote yours or anyone else's books in my comments.

AND

Harry does portray a 'junkie' in this story and this is not in anyway shape or form related to the real life Harry Styles and is simply made up and fictional.

Please do not shit on my writing, characters, other commenters or things that happen in the story. You are able to dislike something or everything, but don't be a dick and comment a million times about it. I'll be a dick right back to you if you do so :)

I will do my absolute best to put a * on chapters or certain places that might be triggering or uncomfortable to some, however I don't exactly know when or what to put a warning on as I am not sure what is triggering and isn't.

So I will use my best judgment and common sense to mark the chapter that could possibly be a trigger, but do not hesitate to pm me or comment if something is unmarked and you think it should be.

I will not be offended at all, the last thing I want is my book to trigger someone and cause problems!

Although this is a sort of romance book, please understand that addiction is NOT something to romanticize, nor are any of the other topics listed under tw. This story is meant to bring light to how scary and draining addiction is and can be for everyone involved in said addicts life. Addiction is real, it's an illness and so many people suffer because of it. Again, this story is not romanticizing the subject or any others listed.

And finally! Huuuuggeeee thank you and welcome to those of you who are giving this book a chance!

I hope you will fall in love with the story and the message it's giving.

And for updates, I don't know. I update when I can and have time, I've always tried to post on a specific day but it never works out. But if that's something anyone is interested in, we can make it work!

And for the millionth time, thank you. If you even read to this point, thank you. I appreciate you hanging around for a bit!

Let's get this show on the road!

Much love
~C