13.Took her to the o

Dayvon Bennett pov

I sat back in the chair of  shordy apartment watching this fat forehead ass girl talk all fucking night

I sat back in the chair of shordy apartment watching this fat forehead ass girl talk all fucking night . She telling me all this unnecessary shit about herself and I barely remember her name . To be real I only did this so Durk can stay off my ass about his sister .

I know he been suspecting I've been feeling his her and that's far from true . I'm all about loyalty and I don't need us falling out over his family . Plus that lil hoe do to much talking anyways . But at least when Ken killa talk it's interesting and she don't talk as much as this girl right here . God damn she don't shut up .

"Are you hearing me ? " she asks loud as fuck .

"Lower your voice "

"Oh whatever look at my baby and her nigga . YASSS my sis winning " she turns around her phone and shows me what she looking at as if I gave a fuck .

"Look I really don-" I stop snapping and look at the picture noticing my shordy .

"The fuck ?" I yell snatching her phone " when was this took ?"

"Today "she answers with hesitation. I realize that she was confused and I was really tripping .

"Cool " I mumble . I give her phone back and lick my lips thinking before I react . Like ken killa told me in the car Even tho I didn't listen . She clearly ain't think before she went out with that corny ass nigga with that played out ass hairstyle " wassup with you ? Ion give a fuck about ken killa and her muppet looking ass boyfriend "

" sorry " she blushes " let's do something that you do give a fuck about then " she says climbing on top of me kissing on my neck . I roll my eyes and grab her hips pushing them closer to my lap . Boring ass sex scene . All girls want is sex . That's why you keep condoms .

Kennedy banks pov