Jealous Zenitsu Agatsuma x Reader

That photo- 🛐🛐🛐🛐
Word count: 370

You recently had a mission with Tanjiro. You two had to go to the same destination. You didn't mind at the least and neither did Tanjiro, but your boyfriend Zenitsu said otherwise. He didn't want you anywhere near him. Not for long at least. It just didn't feel right in his heart seeing you with another guy.

Zenitsu was the one to get jealous pretty dam easy. He didn't show it much though, he put a smile on his face when he said goodbye to the both of you. In the inside he didn't feel all that good.

"WHAT IF SHE LEAVES ME FOR TANJIRO!?!?
"WHY THEM TWO!?!? TOGETHER!?!"
"WHAT IF SHE GETS HURT?!? I CANT EXPECT TANJIRO TO TAKE CARE OF HER!!"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UPP!!!!!" Inosuke yelled as he slapped him.

Zenitsu made crying noises as he sat down.

                                      Time skip

You came back from your demon mission with Tanjiro. You and Tanjiro talked alot and got to know new things about eachother which was pretty fun. Tanjiro has always been a sweet guy so he was very open about himself. You arrived home the same home you and Zenitsu lived together.

"Zenitsu im back!" You closed the front door.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!" You got tackled to the floor by no other than Zenitsu Agatsuma.

"Seems like someone missed me" you smiled as you messed up his hair. Zenitsu nodded his head as he made sniffing noises as if he were crying.

"You stayed out of trouble right? I only gone for 2 days"

"Yeah.."

You to were still on the ground hugging eachother, probably collecting dust on both of your clothing. His arms were wrapped around your waist as he buried his face in your shoulder. You arms were wrapped around Zenitsu's neck slightly playing with his hair.

He didn't move and inch, he missed your comfortable body warmth and voice.

"No more missions with Tanjiro ok?" His words a bit muffled by your shoulder.

"Well, I don't think that's really up to me Zenitsu" you laughed a little.

"Well, im going with you"

"Well dont cry if another demon scares you" you couldn't help but laugh again.

"H-hey!!"