Soccer Boy

Toni Storm x Mark Andrews

In which a woman visiting Manchester, England develops feelings for a certain
soccer player.

In which a woman visiting Manchester, England develops feelings for a certain soccer player

╳ ╳ ╳

Toni Storm tied her hair up in a ponytail, tightening the ends. She was waiting for her best friend, and tour guide, Rhea Ripley.

Toni was visiting Manchester, England from Australia. She had never been, and since she knew Rhea from her childhood, it seemed like the perfect time for a visit.

Toni was a happily single twenty-five year old woman. She attended college for physical therapy, then worked in a nursing home with the elderly. She loved her job, but she was in need of a vacation.

She wore black ripped jeans and a long-sleeved Manchester City shirt that Rhea had dropped off days ago. Toni thought about putting on her signature snap-back hat, but decided against it. She decided on high-top converse for shoes. 

Toni looked outside, the weather chilly in December, as expected. Rain looked likely, and that wasn't anything out of the ordinary either.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door.

"Toni Storm, let's go! This game is going to be a nail-biter, plus, we have to crush Liverpool," Rhea hollered from outside her door.

Toni opened the door to reveal one of her best friends. Rhea had shaved half her head, her blonde hair swooped over to one side. She wore black Dr. Martens with leggings and a Manchester City pullover.

"Alright, I'm ready. Explain the rivalry to me. This is my first game and I don't want to stand out too much."

"Well, Liverpool is just as good as us, so obviously there's high ego there. Also, the coach Walter is an enemy of our coach, Pete Dunne. Do I need to go any further?"

Toni shook her head. She hadn't always been a huge sports person, just attending events when needed.

Rhea drove them to the stadium where the game was happening. Toni followed Rhea down a few rows to see two other girls, both with dark hair.

"Okay, I'm going to get some fries. Remember, if the Gibson chants start, take your shoes off," Rhea said as she walked quickly back up the steps.

Toni took a seat and then the one woman turned to her. "Hi, my name's Demi, I'm married to the coach."

Toni shook her hand as she studied the girl. She had light brown hair and freckles. She also wore a golden hoop in her nose.

"I'm Toni. I'm visiting from Australia, I knew Rhea growing up."

Demi nodded and then Toni turned to her right. "I'm Tegan Nox."

Toni smiled and then turned forward. Demi had given her a program of all the players and she studied each man carefully. But, she couldn't stop looking at one player in particular.