chapter 8

I left for a few days and then came back when I felt that something was off it took me a couple of days to get back when I walked in to the boarding house. And damon, stefan,elena, bonnie and a guy I think is banned alaric. They all turned to me.

"What did you do?" I asked

"Well..." Damon started.

"WE DAGGERED ELIJAH!!!!!" Elena blurted out and everyone looked at her. She had a guilty look on her face knowing I liked him. I stayed calm. I will kill all of them later I thought to myself.

"Are you stupid... don't answer that" I said then looked at Damon with a 'Ralph's look he just stood there trying not to flinch. "I leave for one week and something goes wrong ONE WEEK DAMON!!!!" I then looked at stefan "you are not off the hook either." I started. I looked around. And rubbed my head. "What are you doing now?"

"We are going to kill klaus at the school dance." Bonnie said. I laughed at all of them.

"You really are stupid."

"Well we do have a 2000 year old vampire with us now so not that stupid" damon said smugly. I looked around.

"Oh you mean me... no I'm good but thanks for asking." I sat down on the couch.

"Come on!"

"Nope" I looked over the group stopping on alaric. Something was off about him. Klaus. I though I just laughed again. He jumped when I laughed looking at him. Damon saw me Starring.

"That is alaric" he pointed to him I nodded. "Samantha alaric" damon said he nodded. I looked him in the eyes and realization came to him he looked shocked but covered it up.

"Nice to meet you." I looked at elena "what decade?"

"60's" she answered.

"Yuck... Nope not going." I then looked at 'alaric' " alaric what is the chance that klaus is going to be there?" I asked him. He hesitated then answered.

"A good chance." He replied.

"Please just once." Damon said.

"I make a deal remember." I looked at elena and said."if I promised your family that I would not kill them or help someone kill them. Would you want t me to go back on that deal just because someone asked me to?"

"No" she said simply.

"So I am not helping." I said ending the conversation.

*************************************************************************************************

I started to get bored sitting on the couch and stood walking to the door the 'gang's was at the dance. And I guess I could drop by. When I got there I heard klaus dedicate a song to elena and saw Damon walk up to alaric say he wasn't impressed and all that. I walked up behind them nether of them noticing.

"Not impressed either." I said and both jumped looking at.

"Really?" Alaric asked disappointed.

"I thought you weren't helping?" Damon asked.

"I'm not." I looked at alaric. "It was more immature than what you would think a 1000 year old vampire would act but I guess he hasn't grown up. He was my best friend I feel bad for him I should have killed his dad when I had the chance."I stated looking back to the people dancing. Atlantic frowned.

"Why didn't you?" Alaric asked. " kill his dad if he was that bad why didn't you."

"I couldn't. I would think klaus would want to kill him after all he did to him. Plus I did promise not to kill him to ester for at lest 100 years after that I could never find him and when I did one of the originals would be there running from him and I would have to stay hidden." He nodded his head.

"I have to go." Alaric said.

"Yeah. It was good talking to you klaus missed you." I said walking away. I felt him stare at me in shock. I just smiled sadly walking back to the boarding house. I grabbed two bottles of brandy Sat on the couch bring it to my lips. I could only think how much I hate this town.