Chapter 27; Mother

...(Y/N)'s POV...

My eyes opened again to the sound of a door opening. My body was weak, it was exhausted. My eyes barely opened, a blurry bright white figure entered into the light. "Hello." I refused to talk and waste my energy on useless conversation. My eyes closed again, I must have looked pale and stripped of any redness in my skin. "Your quirk in incredible, darling~" a woman sings next to my ear, her intention was malicious. "You should open your wonderful eyes, I'd love to see the pain and hate sparkle through them." Her hand ran across my cheek as another person spoke.
"Mother, don't admire your sons' murderer." I heard her sigh, and run her fingers down my arm.
"He was a pain in the ass anyway, a disappointment to the family." Her voice was suddenly cold.

There was an awkward silence for a time, "set the camera up, mother." She moved without a sound, I only knew she left from her leaving my side. Before long the needles and straps were taken from my skin, I slowly opened my eyes to a blinding light. My head was pound, thoughts of my Foster Mother came to my mind. I wanted to attack, I wanted to... kill them.

He grabbed my hair violently, I let out a gasp. "Let's send a message to your friends."he lifted me up and held me up by my hair, my knees were buckled. I couldn't keep my own body up. "3...2...1..." then there was a beep.

He held me tightly, my scalp was in so much pain. "Hello, Friends and Family of the infamous 'Red Wrath'." He paused and grabbed something, my eyes slight open, the pain was so great that I couldn't focus on anything. "Listen closely, she will not be leaving tonight. I'd say your prayers for her damned soul, and it won't be painless." Then all of a sudden I heard a big snip and my body falls to the ground with (H/C) thread landing all around me.

...The Meeting...
...3rd POV...

They were about to leave when a live feed popped up on Sven's computer, which came up on the projector. They were all shocked and mad, none more scared then the three teenagers. "He cut it." Nyoko's hand was over her mouth.
"She doesn't realize it yet." Aaron glanced over at the hero's.
"I can figure out the positioning." Sven started typing, the Hero's began to decide what there next plan was.
"Why does her hair matter?" Aizawa asked the small Lolita.
"She holds her hair close to her heart, she refuses to cut it no matter what." She pauses and Aaron speaks up.
"When she realizes it. And she will. I don't doubt she'll hesitate to kill them, she was probably already debating it from the state her body is in. She's probably becoming desperate and uncaring to the people around her." Aaron says starting at the ended video.
"Damn it." AllMight who is out of commission hits the table with his fist.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

"Oh, darling~ I'm sorry you have to go through this." She lifts my body up and lays me back on the table. "It'll be alright darling~" the chilling tone, made my body want to cringe and move back but I couldn't.
"I'll... kill... y-you." I grumbled out, my voice weak and shaky. My eyes were coming in and out of consciousness.
"That's not very heroic~" she hummed, "I'll give you an offer, child.~" she sat beside me, "you can either die here, you marry my only son. Become the next head of our... wonderful family~"
"Mother!" She looked at him and smiled that sick, twisted smile.
"Please be quiet, Tsutomu." He sweet voice was now more threatening.

She moved her hand up and down my own arm, I began to weigh my options. I was defenseless, even if that don't know how to fully kill me, they may get lucky. "Fuck..." I groan and look at the man who kidnapped me. "I don't... have much of a choice.." Her smile grew wider and she stood up.
"Perfect! You'll have to pass your trail! So you will be trapped in a room for a week with constant surveillance  of course!~" she clapped her hands and 4 guards came in and lifted me up. "Rest well, darling~"

...Daichi's POV...

I sat in my sister's room... once again empty and missing her warmth. I began to hum mother's song softly to myself, tears sitting my my eyes. I lay back on her bed, this strong feeling of heaviness sat on my chest. I couldn't bring myself to leave the room or eat, I was so worried about her. My only family was once again in pain and gone, tears only become harder. I felt frustrated with myself, if I wasn't so weak I could have been there for her! "Damn it!" I sit up swinging my leg to sit up quickly, I start to look around the room and look for her duffle bag. I open her closet and see it. The thing I'd seen her come home with hundreds of times, blood stained the black fabric. I crouch down and hesitantly open the bag. Not much was left in the bag, I pull out a thin throwing knife, I sat down in front of it. My eyes just on the bag, I notice a file that was lined the bottom of the bag. I pull it out and sees a mission. "This feels like a lifetime ago now."