Home sweet home✨

We made it back to hawks agency.

Today was not a rest day. We had a lot of paper work and then hawks said we could patrol.

"Ughhh hawks, this is so boringgg." I complained leaning my head in my hand that's propped up by my elbow.

"Hero work isn't just fighting bad guys, y/n, only a couple more hours, you can do it!" He says encouraging me to finish.

"I guess." I said rolling my eyes and getting back to the paper work.

I get a ding from my phone and pick it up to see what notification I got.

"Ah ah ah, get off the phone y/n so you can finish faster." Hawks reminded me.

"Ughhhh." I whined getting back to the boring piles of paper on my desk.

***

We finished the paperwork after hours of boredom and finally got to patrol.

As we walk around the city making small talk, nothing really happens. Hawks is taking to us about being a Hero and what to do, when to do it, how to help. All that.  He's actually a pretty cool dude, maybe since he's closer to our age more than other people in the hero industry. He's easy to get along with.

"... and then I was like 'you can't just eat my leftover chicken' and Rumi ate it anyways!" Hawks said trailing off of what he was saying before.

"Hawks, what is with you and chicken. You have a very weird obsession with it. Isn't that like cannibalism or something?" I said nudging his arm.

"What?! I am not part chicken! And what do you mean?! Chicken is so... delicious, and how can anyone not like Chicken." He said throwing his hands up.

"I mean it's ok." I sarcastically said.

"It's ok? No no no, it's the B E S T." He replied sounding it out for me.

"If you say so." I smiled.

*ring ring * hawks work phone went off.

"What do we got today?" He asked into the phone.

"Bank robbery on Himawara street. Your the closest, can you handle it?" They informed him.

"Yep on my way, I got it!" He said and then hanging up the phone.

We all flew there and landing across the street In an ally way . We had to inspect it before barging in.

"Y/n, fly up to the window and see if they have any hostages and how many. Don't get caught." He said pointing to the big glass window in front of the bank.

"Got it." I said manifesting my wings and flying over. I hid on the side of the building and peeked on the side of the window.

"1,2,3,4,5,6" I quietly counted to myself. Six hostages and 2 robbers. They had one gun and that's it. I fly back to hawks and give him the new information.

"Ok guys, we go in quickly and I will try to detain the robbers. Y/n, tokoyami, you guys will lead the hostages out safe and make sure they aren't injured. Got it?" He said going through the plan quickly.

"Yes sir." Me and tokoyami say,ready to go.

We all quickly opened the doors to the bank and hawks rushes to the robbers.

They made it seem like it was their first time doing this since the guy who had a gun just dropped it and tried running away.

Hawks got him and detained both of them while me and tokoyami leaded the hostages out of the building.