Chap 23 - Canines

Here we are again!

♕💛♕💛♕💛♕💛♕💛♕💛♕💛♕💛♕

Aerowyn's pov

______________

I left the room and went to the living room to see Althea, Kassia, Danicia, Valerie and Esmeralda.

"we were waiting for you." Kassia said. I raised an eyebrow. "we are going to watch a movie. Come on! Let's go to the game room. There is the little cinema." Althea answered. I nodded. Kassia practically dragged me to the game room.

'this girl is something else.' Marigold chuckled. 'I know right. She is cute though. I like her.' I replied.

The game room was huge. There were different types of things there. From gaming stations to TVs. And other shits. Althea led us to another room is there which I'm assuming is the cinema room they were talking about.

Guess what?

I was right. It was a comfy looking cinema room. There were couches and washed blankets. Not to mention another room in there.

"what's that room?" I asked confused. "oh that's the kitchen. There is a huge fridge there filled with food." Althea answered as Kassia rushed in to the room.

We sat down on the couches comfortably. "which movie?" I asked as Kassia came back with a bowl full of popcorn and put it on the small coffee table before going back inside.

"either the Divergent or Tom rider. Or maybe Jumanji Welcome to the jungle. Extraction. Power. You guys choose." Althea answered. "oooh! Oooh! I want to watch Extraction! I love Chris!" I said. Althea grinned "I wanted that too!"

She put it on the large TV. Kassia came in with a bunch of chocolate packs. I squealed. I love chocolate!

.....................

At some point of the movie, Rayce, Darren, Jaxon, Carlos and Viladmir, Warren joined. We were watching it.

I heard the door open again. But I ignored it.

"come on! Chris! How can you die?" I whined unhappily. "ugh! I know right? Chris is like a man made of gold! How can he?!" Esmeralda pouted making Carlos scowl possessively.

"who is Chris?" Kassia asked. "holly macaroni! Kass! For the love of moon goddess how can you not know him?!" Esmeralda gasped dramatically.

"oh dear lord! Kass! Chris is Tyler." I scolded her. She looked at the TV. "that Tyler?" she pointed at Chris.

"yes!" me and Esmeralda yelled at the same time. "that's Chris Hemsworth! How can you not know?! He is like a Greek god!" I exclaimed. "a sexy piece of-" Esmeralda was interrupted when Carlos growled. She pouted at him.

I turned around when I heard someone clear his throat. My eyes locked with his blue ones. But I turned around almost immediately. He came and sat beside Warren.

"either way! I'm not happy that he dies!" I grumbled. "I know right. But he saved that boy either way. He died a hero." Althea shrugged.

"ooo ooo oooh! Look! There is someone!" Esmeralda pointed at the TV. I looked to see a mysterious figure watching the boy while he is in the pool.

"is it my Chris?" I asked. "or the evil boy that killed Tyler? That boy might come back to kill the innocent boy. Ovy right?" Kassia sailing. I shrugged sad that the film ended there.

"what do we watch next?" Althea asked. "Conjuring!" Kassia yelled making me freeze. "oh god no!" I muttered. They all looked at me including the devil himself.