14. Went silly

Durk banks pov
Monday 8/21

I fold up the clothes I bought  this morning from the mall and put them in my gift bag along with some perfumes I let India pick out in bath and body works

I fold up the clothes I bought this morning from the mall and put them in my gift bag along with some perfumes I let India pick out in bath and body works.

"Damn folk you cheat on India or something?" Von asks walking in the room along with Cisco and juju .

"What ? No " I shake my head"this is for Kennedy "

"Why you bought her all this stuff ?is it her birthday?" Juju asks

"Nah it's my apology gift . I miss her being with me and this not talking shit went on long enough " I tell them "plus she get all soft when you buy her stuff"

" well you definitely went all out G, women love all this girly shit " Cisco points

"Yeah Fasho " I nod then look at von " say cuzzo you mind taking me up to her job so I can give it to her , India got my car cause she wrecked hers "

"Ain't no thing twin " he says . His mood always changes Everytime I bring up Kennedy . Probably because that fight we had about her . But I just be trying to prove the point that she's off limits . I still love my twin Von . Maybe I should let us all hang out together so we can just squash all these unnecessary tension . And let him know it's still love .

While we rode up to Kennedy's job we listened to some of the tracks we made and hyped each other up . We both got this rapping shit on lock man we just need to find somebody to put that shit out there . Our chemistry and the shit we rap about so raw . We not like the rest of these lame ass niggas rapping about hoes . We rap about what we go through , what we around , what we see .

We pull up to Kennedy's job and park in front of the building . "Alright you coming in ?" I ask von

"Nah Bro I'm not tryna see shordy " he says referring to jordie . I think .

"Oh alright imma be right back out " I tell him . I'm not telling him about my plan for us to all sit down together . Cause I know the first thing he gone do is disagree and leave . Now that I'm thinking about It , Kennedy would probably do the same thing . They're both stubborn as hell , hate being wrong , gets mad easy . Sound like the same damn person . But they both my family so they gotta put that ego to the side for me . Toxic ass people .

I walk in her job and see her at the cash register taking an order . When her eyes land on mine she rolls them . Take your time Durk you got this .

"Kennedy can we please talk? " I ask holding out the gifts to her . She ignores me and takes the next persons order . "Look I know I disappointed you and I keep letting you down . But I'm trying to change ken I promise . I'm done doing all the extra shit , I'm even in the studio , and I'm trying this rap shit out forreal now " I explain