Hogwarts and DTR

The journey to Platform nine and threequarters was uncomfortable, owing to the fact that they were jammed in the back of the taxis with their trunks. They were very relieved to get out at King's Cross, even though the rain was coming down harder than ever, and they got soaked carrying their trunks across the busy road and into the station.

The Hogwarts Express was already there, clouds of steam billowing from it. The four set off to find their seats and were soon stowing their luggage in a compartment halfway along the train. They hopped back down onto the Platform to say goodbye to Mrs. Weasley, Bill, and Charlie.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," said Charlie, grinning as he hugged Ginny goodbye.

"Why," asked Fred keenly.

"You'll see," replied Charlie. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it...it's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I was back at Hogwarts this year," said Bill, hands in his pocket, looking almost wistfully at the train.

"Why?" said George impatiently.

"You're going to have an interesting year," said Bill, his eyes twinkling. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it..."

"A bit of what?" said Ron.

But at that moment, the whistle blew, and Mrs. Weasley chivvied them toward the train doors.

"Thanks for having us stay, Mrs. Weasley," said Hermione as they climbed on board, closed the door, and leaned out of the window to talk to her.

"Yes, thank you for everything!" Estella added as Harry thanked her.

"Oh, it was my pleasure, dears," said Mrs. Weasley. "I'd invite you for Christmas, but well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, with what-"

The pistons hissed loudly, and the train began to move.

The four of them went back to their compartment. The thick rain splattering the windows made it very difficult to see out of them. Ron undid his trunk, pulled out his maroon dress robes, and flung them over Pidwidgeon's cage to muffle his hooting.

"Oh Ron, I meant to ask; do you prefer a certain color of robes, or is black okay?" Estella asked.

"He said yes?!" Ron looked at her excitedly.

"Yeah, he has a lot left over," she replied.

"Black and white are fine, or just plain black," Ron said. Estella nodded; she'd letter her father later.

As Hermione informed Ron of the history of Drumstang, Harry laid his head on Estella's lap and glanced up at her.

"Hi," she said, grinning.

"Hi," Harry smiled at her.

Estella ran her hand through his grown-out hair, grateful it wasn't as long as Fred and George's. It seemed this year; all the boys refused to get a haircut.

Harry's eyes drifted to her lips. Merlin, did he want to kiss them again. He glanced at Ron and Hermione, both immersed in whatever was happening outside in the corridor. He leaned up, pressing a quick and lingering kiss to her lips. Estella smiled and cautiously glanced at Ron and Hermione, both of whom now stepped out into the corridor. Her mouth found his, the kiss open and deep, a clash of tongues. She tilted her head and leaned into the kiss. Their lips moving together. Estella reluctantly pulled away as she heard a hand hit the compartment door.

Seconds later, in walked Ron and Hermione, who waved goodbye to a hidden figure.

Estella didn't think she'd ever get enough of his lips.