Arc 2.9 Zu Tian

"A'Feng."

Feng Niao stiffened when Zu Tian suddenly hugged him from behind. 

Realizing that it was him, he relaxed in his embrace though a little stiff.

"A'Feng." Zu Tian called again.

Zu Tian squeezed Feng Niao who was in his embrace while snuggling comfortably on his neck. 

He was like a cat trying to ask for some comfort from his owner.

He sniffs and rubs his face on Feng Niao as if wanting to rub his heat off onto him.

Feng Niao was truly warm. 

Compared to his low body temperature, Feng Niao gave off this warmth that warms not only his skin but also his almost frozen heart.

Zu Tian sometimes felt like a moth drawn to a flame only to get burned in the end.

For him, Feng Niao's warmth is so comforting that he wanted to snuggle with him and hug him at every chance that he got.

But seeing his busy schedule of scheming the doom of the leads and being a wise king, he can only snuggle and hug him once in a while when he is not that busy with work.

His schedule was so full that he works until dawn sometimes leaving his beloved alone on the cold bed.

Thinking of Feng Niao sleeping all alone breaks his heart. He does not want him to feel lonely but his schedule was just too full this past few days.

Also, adding in the "nightly visit" to the FL's palace just made it hard for them to meet.

Even though he would just leave directly after setting the "avatar deluxe" the wasted time that he could have used to see Feng Niao was wasted for that bitch half slut!

Kissing him on the lips, Zu Tian promised in his heart that after he finishes the leads and the corrupt officials, he will spend the days and years to come by with his Feng Niao.

"Tian...."

Feng Niao pushed Zu Tian away, breaking from the intense kiss, his face was flushed red heavily breathing.

"Hmmm?"

Zu Tian playfully smiled while biting him on the ear. 

It has been a while since they were alone like this.

Today, he must eat his fill!!

"T-Tian!"

Feng Niao moaned when he felt Zu Tian's hand pressing between his legs. 

He could feel his long slender finger moving inside him as it made it's way deeper inside him.

Zu Tian was thrusting inside him, rubbing and running his fingernails on his walls, it was driving him mad from pleasure.

"A'Feng."

Zu Tian licked his lips when he felt Feng Niao tighten around his fingers and move his hips along with him meeting each of his thrusts.

Seeing him heaving and moaning from the pleasure that he got from his fingers, Zu Tian felt envious of his hand which was the cause of his beloved's pleasure.

Taking his fingers out, Feng Niao whined in displeasure, he raised Feng Niao's legs and thrust himself in.

Feng Niao screamed almost out of breath when Zu Tian suddenly thrust inside of him, he was moving so roughly inside of him that each thrust was like a thrust to his heart making it hard to breathe.

He was like a gaping fish in his embrace, he could not breathe, he could only continue on drowning as he met each of his thrusts crazily.

Each thrust that he met felt amazing, pleasurable, and crazier than before.