Ch 68 - Intern Floor 2

Peter walked in the Tower with his earpods on. The outside noise was fully cancelled with his modified ones. Tony was alerted of his arrival and he opened the live feed. Peter did a little dance while walking. He entered the intern floor while Friday kept notifying him to approach boss.

Peter was now full on jamming to the music and doing flips while approaching his seat. The interns gave him looks at Friday's notifications. One of them came to him and took his earpods out. "Peter Friday has been telling you to go to Mr. Stark's floor for 15 minutes". She said.

"What? Friday what are you talking about" Peter asked. "My text you received yesterday which asked for some cool new that I'll give you on your arrival is this only". Friday said. Peter gave the ceiling a weird look.

"But what did I do? None of you complained about me right?" Peter asked. They shook their head. "Why would we do that? It's so fun with you here". They said and Peter nodded. "Well the journey ends here till I'm fired. Nice meeting you asshole who threw things that could kill at him". Peter said saluting while walking to the elevator. "Drama queen". They said. "I heard that." Peter yelled.

Tony was laughing at his goodbye. Peter exited the elevator and Clint felt from the vent. "Clint?" Peter asked. "Peter? What are you doing here? I was coming to party just now". Clint said. "Well Friday said that Mr. Stark asked for me". Peter said. "What? Why?" Clint asked. "I was gonna ask you that but guess it's probably because I'm getting fired with all the stuff I lead on". Peter said.

"What! Nooo. Who am I gonna party with then. Those old people who tell rules rules rules?" Clint whined. "I don't know but I gotta go". Peter said walking towards Tony's lab door. Tony closed the live feed and allowed Peter to come in. "You asked for me Mr. Stark?" Peter said nervously. "I did Mr. Parker". Tony said.

"Ah if it's not rude may I ask why?" Peter asked. "Well something came into knowledge that highlights you". Tony said. "Ah yeah.? What?" Peter asked. "You are a genius and you are the mind behind all the great projects from the intern floor". Tony said. "I wouldn't give myself that much credit because others helped a great deal". Peter said.

The kid is so polite. Tony thought. "Yes indeed but you are not ordinary if I dare say so myself". Tony said. You have no idea how extraordinary I am. Peter said. "I would like you to be my personal intern." Tony said. Peter immediately perked up and looked at him with wife eyes. "Really?" Peter asked.

Tony nodded. Peter shaked Tony's hand. "It'll be an honour Mr. Stark sir. Really". Peter rambled. "Tony's fine".Tony said. "It seems disrespectful to me Mr. Stark sir". Peter said. "Well I'm not used to getting respected". Tony said. "Well you will get used to it because I was raised right unlike others who disrespect you". Peter said smiling.

"You may leave". Tony said and Peter walked out to see Clint waiting. "What did he say? Are you fired? I'll kick his ass if he did that". Clint said. Tony held back tears with that little sentence. "No dude I'm gonna be his personal intern". Peter said excitedly.

"What? No way. Now you're stuck with the old people yourself so who am I gonna be partying with?" Clint said. Peter shrugged. "When are you joining from?" Clint asked. Peter's eyebrows scrunched. "I forgot to ask". Peter said and knocked on the door. "Come in". Tony said.

"Mr. Stark sir sorry for the disturbance but may I ask since when am I allowed to accompany you?" Peter asked. "Ah tomorrow. And let's just say Mr. Stark till you get used to calling me Tony". Tony said. Peter nodded and left. "Tomorrow. Gotta go tell everyone". Peter said leaving toward the elevator.

Line Break~~~

Tony entered the living room. "Since when do you know Peter" Tony asked. "What?" Clint asked. All eyes turned to them. "I hang out with him all the time". Clint said. "Why do you need a personal intern?" Clint asked. "I like the kid so I decided to guide him". Tony said. "What!! The great Tony Stark likes a kid?" The kid said.

"I was surprised too but he said Peter was such a huge fan he showed the interns 200 slides PowerPoint when asked what was so great about Tony Stark". Pepper said. "OK that does sound like a nice kid". Steve said. "And he called me 'Mr. Stark sir' so I said you can call me Tony and he said but that would seem disrespectful Mr. Stark sir and I said I'm not used to respect so he said and I quote 'I was raised right u like others who disrespect you'." Tony said clenching his heart.

"I know the kid. He's really polite and smart too." Clint said. "Yeah how did you meet him tell us about him". Natasha said. Clint sat a little straight. "So I was in the vents hiding from Natasha and I felt on him while he was talking to Friday". Clint said rubbing his neck. "She had asked Friday to lock the vents and I asked how was he talking to Friday so he got embarrassed and told me he didn't like being called Mr. Parker so he hacked her". Clint said and everyone looked at Tony for confirmation while he shrugged and nodded in affirmation.

"So after a little begging he gave me boss level access and I got away and since then I like see him everyday while he parties". Clint said. "So we have a little version of Tony living in the Tower who is just opposite of him in behavior". Natasha summarized. "That is pretty accurate". Tony said nodding.

"Well we can't wait to meet him". Steve said. "He does sound nice". "Too bad cause you are his least favorite and one of my points in the PowerPoint was I'm exact opposite of you and mind my own business instead of making PSA's". Tony said laughing.

The team processed the information and burst out laughing while he blushed hard. "I don't think he'll get along with you". Tony said. Steve just looked deep in thought.

They couldn't wait for tomorrow.