39|

Hi Guys!

I formally wanted to apologize for being so absent these past months. I was having a really hard time getting into the grove of everything due to personal issues, which I hope you can understand.

For this story, as some of you may have noticed, has changed over the last chapters and for those who are confused this was just because my writing style has changed a bit as I've grown. I hope you guys truly enjoy the book.

Love you guys so much, thank you for making my dream of one million happening.

___________

Y/n shut the laptop, her final essay of the semester before Christmas break done. She stretched from her hunched over position she had been in for hours and finally glanced at the clock. The time read eleven thirty pm, and she picked up her phone to see if she had gotten an update text message from Taehyung.

It had been only a couple of weeks since the meeting with Jungkook and Eunji, and Y/n felt like she was out of the loop. She had been desperately trying to get ahead of her school work so her vacation came sooner for her.

It helped that the boys had been training for the year end award shows, so she could have that time to write and not be distracted by Taehyung all day. She saw one missed message and opened it to see a picture attached, her shoulders shaking from laughter when she saw Taehyung and Jungkook on top of Seokjin making funny faces.

'Leaving soon, can't wait until i'm home to kiss you all over xx - tae'

The smile on her face only stretched wider. The final work was done, and now she was all Taehyungs. Between everything going on, they haven't spent quality time together. Her phone went off again, this time Ari's contact popping up.

'Lunch with the girls tomorrow? I know you've been busy but we miss you so much'

She smiled because, thankfully, she could now say yes and not stress about school. After replying, she stood up from the home office desk that seemed to be her best friend nowadays and groaned as legs tried to find center agin from sitting all day.

The motion made a familiar small dog shoot his head up from his position in his doggy bed, and when Y/n giggled and nodded he shot up and bounded towards her.

Yeontans tail was going crazy as she bent down to pet him, which she felt she hadn't done enough of. He jumped up with his paws on her knees and she only giggled again as he jumped down and took off towards the front door.

'Do you have to go out boy?' Y/n asked and a little yap resonated through the house as she met him and was about to open the door when a knock beat her halfway.

She froze, a bad feeling settling in her stomach as she slowly looked into the peephole. And there stood the last person she wanted to see.

Eunji.

*What was she doing here?*

Y/n had much enjoyed not seeing her these last few weeks since that meant no bad feeling around here but that went right out the door when she opened the door.

'Oh Y/n darling! Taehyung gave me your address so Jungkook and I could have dinner with you. I hope I didn't scare you'

Those words only made her stomach churn. Taehyung knew how uncomfortable she felt about Eunji, so why did he send her alone to be with her.

She pressed on a smile as Yeontan stayed put behind her sitting.

'Of course come in' She said through choked air, but as soon as she took a step in, Yeontan let out a low growl and bark. Y/n looked down on him surprised, since shes never seen him act like that towards anyone. And this didn't particularly make liking Eunji any easier.

'Sorry about him, must be because you're new' Y/n lied through her teeth as she patted Yeontans head to comfort him.

'That's okay. Jungkooks dogs the same way. I wonder if it's my perfume' Eunji, replied, laughing at her own joke as Y/n grimaced.

Y/n watched as Eunji expected their house, and sat down on her couch.

Y/n just kept saying that this was her domain. Don't feel intimidated by her.

And as she sat down across from her, Yeontan quickly took his place on her lap.

'I heard today was the last day for school. How was it?' Eunji asked.

'It was good. More time with Taehyung now' Y/n awkwardly said, trying to be as polite as possible.

'That's good. I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. Feel like we would have been closer with the whole Sucolio Tumprus thing'

Y/n didn't know how to reply so she nodded in agreement, although we all know she didn't mean it one bit.

Eunji studied her face, and Y/n didn't know she could become more uncomfortable.

And that's when she spoke, and Y/n could only panic and hope Taehyung and Jungkook walked through the door any second.

'Why don't you like me Y/n?'

....

I know this one is short and a filler but I have a great idea for next chapter and I really hope it works the way I want it to.

Thank you for always supporting me. Love you to the moon and back.

As always,

Rhi ❤