🌕 . . chapter two.

( ❑❑❑ )

❝ oh, don't remind me . . . ❞

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( november 09, 2022. )

to tell you the truth, the quietude between both individuals dominated their entire range. the scene of nobody talking may sound energizing to many, but to them, silence together was merely a waste of time. not in a sense where they're uncomfortable; it was one where they felt guilty for not making the most of their time during the significant trip.

though no words slipped out of the two, it wasn't exactly deafening. there were still light sounds from the rosary and good luck charms hung on the vehicle's rear-view mirror to the calming songs played by the girl whose device was connected to the car's aux. as for the current playing song it . . was it love me now? doyoung was too focused on the road to remember. all he knew was that it was among her list of favorite songs.

amidst the slight awkwardness, raeil's extroversion came in handy.

"doyoung-ah," she began, lightly tapping him on the shoulder, "do you remember that time when—"

yes, he hated how quiet they were too before she piped in, but he absolutely wasn't ready for a wave of humiliation brought by any of his past memories, causing him to sternly reply without even allowing her finish the statement.

"no thanks."

the sudden yet serious interruption alarmed her. i mean, how could it not be alarming when he hasn't even received the gist of what she was trying to say? she then waved it off, hoping she could try again without getting stopped.

"okay, but that one time—"

"don't."

doyoung's strict expression was unwavering, making it as rigid as both the gaze he used to focus on the portion of the night unraveling in front of him and his grip on the steering wheel covered by leather.

along with a pout, she huffed, "i haven't even said anything!"

"well i already know it's no good."

is he for real i'm

what happened to 'girlfriend trusts boyfriend so boyfriend trusts girlfriend'?!

nevertheless, raeil disregarded his opposition and began sharing.

"as i was saying . . ."

( ❑❑❑ )