Chapter 19

"Asad." Minal called out and he turned towards her.

"I am going home with Anayra, I can't stay here!" Minal said.

"You are not going anywhere. You have kept my daughter away from me for so long time, not anymore Minal! Why did you do that? For Arsal right? You never wanted to be with me. You took my daughter and just walked away from my life, as though I don't matter to you anymore. And Arsal? If you didn't want to be with me, you were free to leave with your husband, but why my daughter? You have hurted me Minal. Now I understood why you left, and you still want to be with him. Then you can go, but remember that Anayra is not going anywhere. She is my daughter and her father is there to be with her." Asad said.

Every word of his, hurted Minal, but she couldn't blame him for anything. He didn't know anything about what had happened. Minal was still not ready to tell him anything.

She knew that Anayra will be happy if she would stay here. And that Asad would keep her happy always. She picked her phone and dialled Arsal's number.

"Arsal, can you come here? I want to come home back." Minal said as he answered.

"What happened? Are you fine? Did Zehra aunty tell something? Is Anayra fine?" He asked.

"Nothing happened, I am coming back. Anayra will stay here with Asad."

"What!? No, Minal, after so many years Anayra got her father, and that doesn't mean that now she doesn't want her mother. She deserves to stay with both of you! Did Asad tell you something?"

"No, I myself want to come back! I can't stay here anymore, please. I will go back to Mumbai!" Minal said

"But Minal-" he spoke but the call got disconnected.

"Mama where are you going?" Anayra entered.

"I am going to papa and maasi. You stay here with dad okay!?" She replied smiling slightly.

"No mama! I want to stay with both of you together. Please don't go anywhere!" Anayra said looking up to her.

"Anayra, your mama won't go anywhere!" Asad entered and sat down to next to Anayra.

"Asad-" she stopped him but he continued.

"Anayra wants to stay with both of us, so you aren't going anywhere!" Asad said looking at Minal as she looked down.

"At least I want to go and meet Maahi. Anayra you also come with me, don't you want to meet papa!?" Minal asked and Asad looked at her. He didn't like it when Minal spoke about Arsal.

"Dad you also come with me!"

"No, papa is coming, we will go with him. Get ready Anayra." Minal said.

•••

"Maahi, I don't know what to do. I never thought that something like this will happen. I feared facing him ever again, and now he doesn't even talk to me properly. I don't blame him for that, but I wish he knew the truth!" Minal said.

"Di we knew this would happen!" Maahi said looking at Arsal.

"What!? I didn't get you." She replied looking at both of them.

"All this was meant to happen, because we wanted this to happen. Why do you think I recommended only this school for Anayra? All this was our plan." Arsal said making Minal widen her eyes in shock.

"Yes di! And when you agreed to that, we filled the admission form for Bangalore branch, and that's why Anayra got the seat here." Maahi added.

"And, the project that I signed with Asad, it was also a part of this. I did this so that you both meet each other somehow. The business party was arranged by me." Arsal said.

"We knew you both would meet there at least. Even after you both met, you didn't speak. That was when we lost hope about this, but what was meant to happen, finally happened. We got Ayan's birthday contract, from where it all started." Maahi said.

"Why did you both do this? Even after knowing that I don't want to return to them ever!" Minal replied

"Di we knew that jeeju would be upset with you, for not telling him about Anayra, and many more questions would be raised. But we also knew that you both just wanted each other, and of course he deserved to know about his daughter. I know that after what Zehra aunty did, you don't want to go there, but at present you both just wanted each other. Please tell him everything di! Don't you think he needs to know? I am sure he must have missed you so much in all these years, and now seeing you with Arsal and Anayra calling her papa, he must be thinking that you are married to Arsal. Tell him that you were asked to leave that house. Tell that you still love him and that you never married Arsal. I am sure he will understand, please di!" Maahi said.

"Minal, I know he will be hurt to know that you had left because his own mother had asked you to leave, but if you don't say, it's going to effect all three of you. He still loves you Minal. He is just hurt because he doesn't know the truth, he doesn't know that I am not your husband, he doesn't know why you left him, tell him Minal!" Arsal tried explaining.

Thank you for reading❤️
Ps: just few chapters left...