Feelings

(I do not own rights to any of the photos in this book and the story is completely made up

Omniscient POV

"Finally the bitch is coming out." Ace tapped his mans that was in the car wit him. "wake yo ass up".

Ace has been following Amir every since he seen her and East out in public. He couldn't keep up with East so he figured if he cared anything about this girl he would fuck with her to get to him.

Amir locked the building up and walked to her car. Not noticing anyone watching her she sat and found the perfect song before pulling off. Once Amir pulled off Ace followed behind her. Making sure to stay a distance back so that she wouldn't recognize a whole car following her.

Stopping at the gas station she got out and went into the store. This gave Ace an opportunity to start some shit.

He parked his car close to hers. "Aye ill be right back but stay on stand by cause if this that nigga girl aint no telling what she knows." He told his homeboy Durk.

Durk nodded his head and pullled out his strap. Ace got out the car and went and leaned on the front of Amirs car.

Coming out the store Amir noticed the strange man on her car. Rolling her eyes she prepared herself.

"Excuse me your on my car" she spoke.

"Yeah i know i was waiting on you" he replied and stood up straight.

"You dont know me so if you would get off my car it would be appreciated" she snapped.

"Woah ! Shorty i was just tryna see if you had a man is all. I saw you get out your car and thought you looked good" he licked his lips and waited on a reply.

The truth was he really did think Amir was beautiful and if he didn't have ill intentions for her because of her nigga he would of approached her totally different.

"Thats not your business. Like i said excuse me" she said grabbing her door and proceeding to get in.

Ace grabbed the door and stared her down. He chuckled as she grabbed for her mace. "Tell your man he shouldn't go looking for things that dont wanna be found. Ill be seeing you again real soon." He told her and walked away.

Amir slammed her door shut and and locked it.  Dialing Daves number as she watched the car drive away.  He didn't answer and she soon met his voicemail. Hanging the phone up tossing it to the passenger seat. She calmed her nerves and drove around in a few circle making sure no one was following her before making her way to Daves trap.

Daves POV

Im at the trap counting money and talkin shit with Ty when Mir busts through the door

Im at the trap counting money and talkin shit with Ty when Mir busts through the door. It kind of upset me seeing her here because ion like her around this.