THIRTY THREE

I squealed, bouncing excitedly in my seat. I giggled, unable to stop looking around. It was nothing I had ever seen before. [A/N; like two pretty best friends🤡]

We were on the rooftop of some restaurant with a name that I couldn't pronounce. I didn't care. It felt like I was on top of the world eating meat covered in gold and sipping fruit wine since I didn't like the champagne that much.

I had never felt so...so...weightless and so happy. What could possibly be so wicked about a world that could provide me with two amazing men that I was absolutely in love with and edible gold.

I didn't even know gold was edible.

"If you don't stop bouncing, Darling..." Gianni's grunted out, his grip on my thigh tightened. Tino simply ran his palm back and forth over my other thigh like it was all the comfort he needed.

"Leave her alone, Gianni. Let her enjoy...after all, all of this is for her" Tino winked at me and I giggled.

I turned to Gianni and pouted. His eyes had darkened visibly and I inhaled, looking away from him to enjoy the scenery.

The rooftop had a couple of tables on it with candles on every table. Ours was the only occupied table. The moon wasn't so shy tonight and neither was its companion - a single bright star.

I pushed out of my chair, grabbing the half full glass of fruit wine that I enjoyed. I brought it to my lips and inhaled, the fruity smell made my cheeks spark with a tangy taste.

As I stood up, I took a small sip of it and held it in my hand, walking towards the railings.

My breath was caught in my throat. We were so high off the ground. What if I slipped -wearing a pair of non-slip sneakers? Gianni had personally ensured they were non slip because I walked like a one legged chicken in a pair of heels. I liked them but I couldn't walk properly in them.

My fear of the vast height didn't push back my curiosity or my appreciation of how beautiful it was. I inhaled and giggled to myself.

I was too happy. I had never been this happy.

Several other sky scrapers stood proudly with lights running from the highest point of the building to the lowest. Cars zoomed past, many shiny cars like the ones Tino and Gianni had.

"Dessert, Fiore?" I jumped slightly and his lips grazed my ear. I shut my eyes and reveled in his touch. [A/N; Who is speaking now? If you fail this...😭 imma need to stop writing forever]

"Should that even be a question? Our angel has a sweet tooth. Spoilt little thing" He nipped on my earlobe and I whimpered, leaning back against them.

"Of course, spoiled" I could heard the smirk in his voice right before he twirled the twisted strand of my hair on the left side. I felt Gianni's hand slide over my hip, his hard member pressed against the other side of my hip.

Tino was the first to pull away before Gianni followed shortly after with a chuckle. The glass of wine slipped from my hand and my eyes widened as it dropped down so many floors.

"Oh my God!" I whispered, wide eyed.

"Tino and Gianni!" I cried out, blaming them without saying too much as the glass hit the floor with a loud crack. Tino was chuckling in his space. He was leaning back comfortably in his seat, sipping that god-awful champagne from his glass while his eyes seemed dazed but I could see the evident desire in them as they twinkled under the night sky. He had gotten rid of his coat as soon as we stepped into the restaurant. Gianni had his suit jacket over his chair and his sleeves had been rolled up, exposing those delicious tattoos but his back was facing me.

They were mine. I was theirs. Their Wuraola -even if they barely used my name. I didn't mind. They were my Gianni and my Antonino. My men.

"Look what you did!" I grumbled, glancing back over the railings to make sure no one was hurt.

I turned back to my men. A waitress walked up to the table and placed our dessert on the table. I could feel drool pool in my mouth and I walked to the table. Three servings of what I assumed to be chocolate something and then something cake-like and shiny in a cup and then a simple dark cupcake -probably chocolate.

Gianni pushed his chair back and I sat down on his lap excitedly. I could feel the eyes of the waitress on us but I was too distracted by so much chocolate.

Tino grabbed the gold bowl, scooping some of the chocolate and I whimpered as the hardened chocolate broke and caramel ran underneath it like a waterfall. The thick creamy caramel still struggled to cling to the spoon as Tino slid the spoon into his mouth.

Could he take me in his mouth like that? I looked up at him and he had his eyes on me.

"Open up, Fiore" he took another scoop and my lips parted, eager to taste the chocolatey goodness from his hands.

He ran the caramel covered bottom of the spoon over my lower lip and Gianni groaned out like he was in pain but I felt his hard member underneath me.

So hard and thick.

I moaned and my eyes rolled behind my head as the spoon touched my tongue. I had never tasted chocolate so raw and yet, so delicious. The caramel was thick, matching the softer viscosity of the chocolate goodness.

"That's so amazing" I moaned and turned to Gianni. He cupped my face, eyes staring hungrily at the caramel on my lip. I felt a low rumble on his chest, like a hum causing me to lean further against his chest like I was seeking refuge.

"Go on, Gianni. Taste it off her lips. Tell me how you like it" I could hear the smirk in Tino's voice.

"Don't mind if I do" his voice was a low rumble while I waited in anticipation. His grip on my chin tightened and I could feel Tino's hungry gaze on us.

Gianni's tongue ran over his lower lip before it ran over my jaw, causing me to moan softly, gripping his shirt tightly.

His tongue ran over my bottom lip and hummed in pleasure before he took my lower lip in his mouth, suckling.
I moaned, feeling my heart race too quickly. I gripped his shirt feeling lightheaded.

He bit down on my lip, the slight pain made me shiver but then, his tongue ran over the sensitive skin, causing me to cry out in unexpected delight.

He pulled back and I whined, pouting while he had darkened eyes. His hand moved back and forth over my hip.

"Tastes much better than caramel should." he smirked, glancing at Tino over my shoulder and the larger man chuckled.

"That's to be expected. Fiore?" I turned to Tino who had cut into the other cake that shook like jelly. It was so physically attractive and it smelled nice too.

I parted my lips and took the cake into my mouth, chewing on it. I smiled and nodded at Tino who was waiting for a reply.

It was certainly some type of egg custard.

Tino's gaze darkened as I ate while I could feel Gianni's length pressed against me as his hands ran up and down either sides of my hip.

I love this chapter. I'm sorry! 😂 I'm sorry for drawing out the smut scene y'all but I don't wanna just jump into it. Enjoy, my sweet babies! ✨
-Aduke 🌹