🌑 . . chapter three.

( ❑❑❑ )

❝ the time we bought this car. ❞

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( march 31, 2017. )

once the car seller left their area saying he had upcoming errands, both raeil and doyoung exchanged the widest smiles with genuine joy, staring at their newly owned impala; a model from 2014.

with the help of savings which they both compiled from her job salaries at fast food chains after school hours, the money he earned from gigs, and allowance from their parents (though they're already in their twenties), they managed to buy the second-hand vehicle online, knowing it was such a good deal.

"you're not gonna say thank you?" he decided to poke in a teasing matter.

in irritation, she rolled her eyes. "maybe you should thank me first? you're acting like i didn't work for this too."

"i contributed to this more than you, excuse me."

"at least i'm not the college dropout here."

"at least i dropped out of college to get an actual job."

you see, both started out together since they used to be college students in the same school with the course of business administration, but doyoung dropped out halfway to pursue his passion of singing.

he plastered yet again another pure smile after noticing how she adorably accepted her defeat with their mini argument, his hands snaking to her waist to pull her closer as he planted a small peck on her cheek. this sudden contact made her giggle, subtly intertwining their fingers.

"you know, i'll do well with my singing for you. i'll get known worldwide. i'll be appreciated," he said, still holding her in his arms in a way which garnered a contagion of happiness, "when that happens, i'm gonna get you everything you want, love. a lot of cars, a bigger house, cats, everything. just you wait."

she turned around to return the favor of showing bright grin, cupping his face with her slender hands.

"you promise?"

"i promise."

( ❑❑❑ )

[ gabrielle's notes ]

this isn't a big deal so you can skip but fuck i forgot to add mark's because i love you and xiaojun's who are you and doyoung's beautiful to the playlist when they fit so much pretend i included them