late night wanderings

'Oh come on, Y/n

'Oh come on, Y/n.' Draco hissed in a hushed tone, his Slytherin robes still on.

It was passed midnight and Draco and some others wanted to wander round the school, it was your seventh year at Hogwarts and you wanted to do something rebellious for once, however Draco and his friends done this quite regularly that it didn't really bother them, but you however, were still continuing to doubt if you wanted to go with them or not.

You stood in the Slytherin common room wearing your black sweater that you had found a rather obsessive liking too, Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Stella were sitting and standing whilst trying to convince you to join them, just this once.

But this was confusing for you, they had never offered you to come before? Maybe they wanted an extra person?

'Look, if we get caught i'm blaming all of you.' You sighed, rubbing your eyes tiredly as they had practically woken and pulled you out of bed for this.

Draco smirked with satisfaction and stood up out of the leather chair, he took his wand from his pockets and headed to the door, Stella and the rest following him excitedly.

You knew you were going to regret this, you wanted to be a good student, never had you done something out of line, you just wanted to go back to bed, but you had already agreed on going so there was no turning back now.

Stella grabbed you by the arm with a big grin on her lips, 'This is going to be so fun.'

Whenever they snuck out they always used to play pranks on Filch, normally making him run around the school grounds trying to catch students, they said it was funny and adrenaline addicting. It did sound pretty fun.

'I swear if we get caught.' You shook your head not even fully believing that you were coming.

'Oh quit your whining, this is fun.' Panay almost rolled her eyes at you, you could tell that she never got along with you, she never had, there was nothing that you did that really started off this feeling, it was about year 3 where she started to dislike you.

Biting your cheek you ignored her comment.

You and the group were now wandering around the late grounds of Hogwarts, it was really beautiful when everyone was gone, when it was quiet, when the halls were empty and the classrooms were clear, it really felt different.

Draco and Stella both walked together surprisingly closely throughout our midnight strolls, which Pansy took notice of, glaring at Stella once or twice.

You really just walked behind everyone but when a lamp could be seen about thirsty minutes after doing nothing this is where things got exciting.

Blaise smiled as if he was relieved that some fun was finally happening.

It was definitely either one of the teachers, and most of the group hoped it was Filch, tonight they wanted to play some pranks that they had been brainstorming.