Teamwork

Arc: A Hawk's Nest... (3)

~~~

"You all need to kill him by today."

~~~

Naruto woke up at 3 in the morning to get ready. He took a shower and used very casual clothes for a day that consisted of fighting. He had mini-scrolls with him just incase he needed a weapon.

Naruto came out of the house at 4 in the morning. He was tired but it was expected. He never wakes up in the middle of the dark. At 4:50 in the morning, Naruto arrived at the training ground.

He saw that no one has arrived to the Team 7 training ground. That was also expected. Naruto sat on a tree and waited... and waited... and waited for them to arrive.

"What's up, sensei!" Naruto raised his head and saw Jun arrive. "Hello. You arrived here earlier." Naruto said to him. "Yeah... I slept the whole day yesterday. So I couldn't sleep after I woke up." Naruto nodded to that.

"We'll begin the test after the whole team gets here." Naruto told him.

"Hey, sensei." Jun called out as he walked towards Naruto. "Hmm? What?" Naruto asked as he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who's stronger between the two of you; Sasuki or you?" Naruto pondered for a moment before answering Jun's question. "Hmmm... I would say that I am currently the stronger one between the two of us. But we'll soon be even." Naruto responded.

"Hah! I knew you were cool from the start!" Naruto just shook his head.

"The others will most likely arrive at around 4:40. Do what you want before they arrive." Jun nodded. As time went on, the other two managed to arrive.

The whole team gathered up at the middle of the field.

"This test is simple. What you have to do is take these bells away from me. These two bells are your key to pass." Naruto said as he pulled out two bells.

"But, sensei. Why is there only 2 bells instead of 3?" Asked Runa.

"Glad you asked. Well, the two that attain these two bells will pass the test. The person who doesn't get a bell will get sent back to the academy." The 3 widened their eyes.

"You have until noon to take the bells away from me." Naruto told them.

"Come at me with intent to kill. If you don't you'll just see failure." Naruto said as he started to count down from 3.

"3..."

"2"

"1"

"Start!"

The 3 genin disappeared and hid in the trees." Naruto slowly looked around.  He already knew their position, but he'll let it slide and give them a fair chance.

"Taijutsu. This can be considered hand-to-hand combat. A very valuable type of fighting. You will see this kind of fighting everywhere and anywhere throughout the nations." Naruto said as he walked towards the trees.