53. The Golden Sunset

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Last night's incident was still fresh in my mind and when we came back and told the gang about it, they laughed their heads off. Obviously, nobody believed it and said that we were dreaming about it. How the heck can two people have the same fricking dream?

"What kind of a kid will be born if a zombie weds a human?" I asked the gang as we rode in the bus. Right now it was morning and we were heading back to the camp.

"Why are you even asking us that?" Yoongi asked me and I sighed. Because I am curious, man.

"What is your problem? Let him ask whatever he wants," Jimin defended me and I literally danced inside my mind.

"If it had been someone else than you would have kicked them, right?"

"Yep. But Tae is a baby, so let him ask whatever he wants." I am not a baby!

"So? What will the kid become?" I asked them again.

"I don't know. Probably a zombie," Jimin said. 

"Why are you even asking these shitty questions?" Jungkook asked from behind and I ignored him. I have the freedom to ask whatever question I want.

"Don't you think it will be a human?" Namjoon said.

"It does make sense," Jin said, "A zombie is half-dead and when it marries a full living human, then the child will be a living human."

"What if the zombie bites it and it turns into a zombie?" Suga said and we stared at him.

"Then it is either a zombie or a human," Jin said and we nodded.

"Okay," I nodded and said, "What about a ghost and a human?"

"We are actually talking about this?" Jungkook said and I ignored him again.

"How can a ghost and a human get a child? You know that ghosts don't have a body so it can't make a child," Yoongi said.

"Oh yeah. So you can't get a kid when you are with a ghost," Jimin said and he smirked at me, "If that lady did marry you, then you will not have any kids. So I guess it won't be a problem."

"Shut up!" I punched his shoulder and he laughed.

"What about an alien and a human?" Hobi asked.

"It will be an alman," Suga said and we sighed.

"That is weird, idiot," Yoongi said and whacked his head. Suga groaned in pain and pulled at Yoongi's hair. Hobi, luckily, came to the scene and pulled them apart before they killed each other.

"I think the child will be a Taekook," Jimin said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I have heard that word before, what does it actually mean? "An alien plus human equals to Taekook."

"Oh damn!" everyone said except for me who had no clue what it meant.

"Taekook...you didn't get it, right?" Jungkook asked me from behind. I nodded and he laughed, "Explain the poor guy what you guys mean."

"He doesn't know?" Yoongi asked with his eyes wide with surprise.

"He is dumb. So it will probably take another century for him to understand," Jimin said and I slapped his arm.

"I am not dumb," I said and Jimin laughed, "What does Taekook mean?"

"So simple. Taehyung plus Jungkook equals to Taekook," Jin said and everyone started to yell at him for blabbering it out. Taehyung plus Jungkook...Taekook...

WHAT?!

"THAT IS A WEIRD NAME!" I yelled at them, "WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU GUYS SHIP US AND GIVE SUCH A WEIRD NAME?!"