34

"Uhh" ungol ng isang ogre ng sasakin ng isang babaeng may puting maskara ang dibdib nito. Bumagsak ang katawan nito sa lupa making a loud thud. She huffs before walking on the edge of cliff, she slightly bend her head to see the radianting winter flower on edge of the cliff.

Samantha removes her mask before jumping on the cliff, she throw her dagger that instantly thrust in the tree, the dagger glows and a chain immerges that instantly connected through her wrist.

The chain help her to not entirely fall to the cliff stopping on exact location where the winter flower was. She used her free hand to grab the flower before using her magic to pull herself off the cliff.

Standing up she saw a young boy standing and at staring at her. Samantha hid the winter flower on her coat before looking at the kid.

"They have fever? Well that expected" the kid said before walking near to her, she just stared at the kid waiting him to do something that may cause her to get rid of him.

She doubt that he is some ordinary kid that lost in the woods, and why'd a kid lost in the vanumos forest.

'I didn't think so.'

"Who are you really" she spoke. The kid stared at her emerald orbs before laughing like she joked, her expression remains flat making the kid to pout. "I can't fool you can't I?" He said, Samantha smiles a little before nodding.

He sighs before looking at her again. "You also know my name do you?" He asked.

Samantha shrugs. "Who knows......Yul the Black Dragon" Samantha said.

Yul glows in black light and a burned skin was filled her nose, a handsome young man stood before her. "I kinda curious how did you know about us" Yul asked before nearing his face to hers. Samantha scoffs before distancing herself.

"I knew a witch that's why" Samantha said, she didn't dare to lie since this Mystical Beast can sense untrue words.

"A white witch? Perhaps" Yul asked before distancing himself too. "Yes I guess" Samantha said before talking off her hood. Yul look at Samantha's chest not in the maniac way, there he saw the black light that glows on her chest, he knows that black light the most.

Samantha suddenly feels a piercing pain in her side, making her to cursed. She angrily looks at the young man. "Called me if you need me. Master" he said making Samantha look at him confusedly.

"Anong sinasabi mo dyan" asar na sabi ni Samantha habang nakahawak sa tagiliran nya. Inirapan lang sya ni Yul bago sya nito sagutin. "Pasalamat ka may utang akong kaylangan bayaran sa kanya." Makahulugang sabi nito bago ito magbangong anyo sa isang malaking itim na dragon at lumipad palayo.

Itinaas ni Samantha ang damit na suot para makita ang dahilan ng pagsakit ng tagiliran nya. And there she saw a black ancient writing that proves that the black dragon choose her to be it's Master.

"Why me?" Samantha mumured before looking at her side.

***

"Thank you" Top said before looking at Samantha who's standing near his window. Her brunette hair was tied in high messy bun, and her off shoulder victorian dress suits her very well. Samantha smiled at him before seating on his side.

"Kamusta ang pakiramdam mo" tanong nya, kaya lalong napangiti si Top. "Maayos na kasi---" naputol ang sinasabi nya ng biglang tumayo si Samantha.

"Mabuti kung ganon" sabi nya bago bumalik sa bintana. "I going back to the capital tomorrow" Samantha suddenly said making Top to jolt into sit. "What? Why?" He confusedly said.