twelve; code-breaker

chapter twelve❝ things my heart, used to know ❞code-breaker

chapter twelve
things my heart, used to know
code-breaker

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Allison looks at her ex boyfriend in shock, his golden eyes looking at her. She even looked at Kennedy, who didn't look as shocked as she did. Kennedy knew, Allison realized. Kennedy knew what Scott was. "Scott," Kennedy calls out. Scott looks over. Kennedy breathes heavily, "Scott, somethings wrong,"

"This whole situation is wrong!" He hisses, gesturing to the two cars they're standing on top of.

Kennedy shakes her head. "I mean theres something wrong with me." She says. Before either of them can answer, Chris honks his horn. Scott grabs onto Kennedy, jumping into the air. He lands on the bus, before jumping off.

"Get to your car, and drive as fast as you can," He says, sprinting into the woods. Kennedy doesn't need to be told twice, as she sprints to her own car, starting it and speeding down the road.

Kennedy speeds down the streets of Beacon Hills, "Shit, this is really bad," She whispers, looking at her phone. She doesn't know what to do next. Does she call her dad? Does she call Stiles? Have they even found Lydia yet?

Her ears ring as she looks around, driving to who knows where. Her breathing heavies, a buzzing noise. The buzzing grows louder and louder. Gripping the steering wheel, Kennedy tries her hardest to focus on the road. She grunts, a white light taking over her vision.

Fire.

The little girl cries as she hides in the corner, her entire family burning alive. The fire was inching close, but she kept trying to crawl away. "Dad!" She screams. "Dad!"

Peter Hale's head snaps at the sound of his daughters cries. "Kennedy! Kennedy, where are you!?"

"Dad, I'm scared!"

"I know, Bunny, I'm coming," He pants, looking around. His eyes eventually fall on the ten year old girl, cradling her stuffed bunny. He rushes over, ignoring the burning feeling in his body as he grabs the girl. "I got you, Bunny, I got you."

Kennedy gasps, hitting the breaks of her car as a loud howl fills her ears. She breathes heavily, her forehead covered in sweat. "Oh my god," She mumbles to herself. Looking around. Everything filled her mind, everything clicking. Tears threatened to spill as she realized what it all meant. The sign in the little girls bedroom, the stuffed animals, Peter yelling at her to remember. The street was empty, but she didn't feel scared. In fact, she felt angry. Narrowing her eyes, she presses on the gas, speeding to her house.

༺❀༻