Chapter: 79

Nikas pov

I woke up with L'as tight grip on me. I looked up and saw he was already up, on his phone. It wasn't early but it also wasn't late....well to me at least. It was around 10:30 am. This time my ass is still sleeping, Ian got no type of life so I just sleep all day, especially cause Mak don't let me go nowhere so it ain't much I can even do.

"Good morning."

He looked down at me, when I tell you guys when I looked into his eyes all I seen was pure love🥺. He looked back up at him phone.

"Good morning."

"You ok baby?"

He nodded his head.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

I shrugged.

"Ion know, just making sure."

I haven't seen him in like 2 weeks guys, I missed him so much.

"Whatcha doinnnn?"

I asked cause he seemed to be really in his phone.

"Nun I'm just checking dates and shit. Cause I'm supposed to go to a show with Durk."

"Awwww you gonna leave meeeee."

I whined cuddling into him more.

"Just for a day."

"That's still a whole 24 hours without youuuu tho."

"It ain't even gone be dat longggg."

Man ion even careeeeee. Like l'a been taking off doing his own thing in the hood and rapping at shit. And since he's rapping, everyone been tryna get a feature with him or shoot a vid with him. At this point he's beyond Chicago, different states is bumping his music and shit so now he's like.....known. Like I'm happy for him cause I know he's gonna make it out of Chicago like I'm proud of him but it's like most of his time and effort is going into his music. Like don't get me wrong, he makes time for me. He'll come see me here and there but like, I don't see him like that anymore...like the time he makes isn't enough for me. I'm not tryna sound selfish but I don't like it.

"I mean, I guess."

It's still long to me.

"You gonna have to get use to it. I mean imma be doing tours and shit. You know?"

"Yea yea I know."

Right as I finished my sentence, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and read the caller ID. Of course it was Mak. I sighed and answered. Y'all I swear as soon as I answer this nigga started yelling at me.

"Where you lil ugly hard headed ass at?! How dare you leave and not tell me where you was going, who you was gone be with and when you was coming back?! I should kick yo ass! Wtf is yo dumb ass?! Cause when I get my hands on you imma strangle yo ass. Who tf told you you could leave? I told yo ass to say tf home and you gone leave when I'm sleeping!"

I face palmed and sighed. L'a was there snickering and shit too.

"Mak, I'm with L'a."