T'challa do be vibing

Wanda was able to make it to the top floor, thanks to Peter's distraction. She peeked from behind her cover, two gloved hands gently grabbing ahold of the wall as she meticulously checked her surroundings. The bomb was at the end of the room. For some strange reason, T'Challa was meditating in front of it; both eyes shut. He wore a skin-tight black suit with silver lines that raced down his chest.

He opened one of his eyes. "I see you there, woman of good heart."

"T'Challa?" Wanda asked. "Why is your voice so deep?"

"It has always been this deep, puny hero." T'Challa pointed at Wanda. "You dare foil my master plan! Ha! You are a fool for thinking you could defeat me. The emissary from hell itself! The Black Panther!"

"Wow. Good villain impression."

T'Challa grinned. "Are you sure? I was thinking of sounding more rabid, but I think..." he shook his head. "Stop with your trickery, witch! I won't let such words distract me from my goals for world domination! With this bomb, I will force the governments of the world to bow before me! For I am the Black Panther, and my power is as dark as the..." Wanda fired a bolt at him. He dodged it. "Hey!"

"Sorry! You were droning on and on and on. Your villain impression is really nice, but we're kind of on the clock, and you're eating up a lot of time..." Wanda paused. "T'Challa! You sly cat!"

"Ha! I can play word trickery too, witch! Now, let us fight, though I don't see how you stand even the slightest chance! I have removed all items from this room. There is nothing for you to move or mess with. To worsen your woes, I have also used Flash's capture tape to tie the bomb to the nearest column! You cannot pull it towards you!"

Flash wasted all his tape? What's he going to use to capture Peter? A chill traveled down her spine. Oh no....

"So? I still have this!" Wanda fired a bolt of energy at T'Challa. It had enough energy to send him flying across the room. He only flinched, as the suit absorbed the energy.

"Ha! Puny hero, my suit is made out of vibranium! It is built to absorb any energy inflicted upon it, decreasing the impact of any kinetic attacks. And, as I predicted, your 'magical' hexes only inflict kinetic attacks! Now do you see the peril you are in?" The walking villain-cliché laughed. "Your powers are useless!"

Wanda grimaced. "You're getting really good at this..."

—-

Flash ran down the maze-like structure. Damn him. Where is he?

"Maybe the little twerp is at the staircase." Flash was startled by the voice.

"Who's..." He rubbed his temple. "Not now..."

A small blobby head appeared on his shoulder. "Maybe he's cowering in fear, prepared to run at a moment's notice!"

"Shut up!"

"Who are you talking to?" T'Challa asked through his communicator.

"None of your damn business. Is Wanda there as planned?"

"Yes. I can hold her, for now."

"Good. I'll catch up once I'm done." Flash replied.

"Get the twerp! Fight him! Tear his guts out!" The little blob chanted.

Flash sighed. He noticed a camera on the wall. He pretended to press his communicator, making it look like he was talking to T'Challa "I thought we made a deal. No talking when other people are around."

"But there's no one here!"

"Idiot. Cameras, communicator. Do you want others to think I'm crazy?"

"But I barely get any free-time outside your body!"

"You'll get it later, twerp."

"Fine. On one condition."

"More chocolate?" Flash asked.

"A name!"

Flash sighed. I can't believe I'm doing this. "I thought being called a symbiote was enough."

"You gave Spiderman a name. I want one too!"

"His name isn't Spiderman. It's Peter."

"I'm pretty sure he said Spiderman."

"Look. I'll give you a name. Just shut up!" Flash thought for a moment."What about Charles?"

"No."

"Riot?"

"Nope."

"Carnage?"

The blob shuddered. "I still have nightmares of that guy."

"I didn't know you even had dreams."

"Well I have feelings too."

"Fine," Flash grumbled, "what about Venom"

The symbiote thought for a moment. "That is nice! Where did you pull that lucky diamond?"

Flash shrugged. "Just shut up and don't make me look like a psycho." He pushed Venom back into his suit and began hunting again. "GET BACK HERE PETER! USE THAT DAMN QUIRK OF YOURS SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHO'S STRONGER!"

"Hmp." Venom grumbled. "And he thinks I'M the problem."

NAME: VENOM

The symbiote Flash's body produces and uses as part of his quirk. The two live in a form of symbiosis known as Mutualism, where both parties benefit. Flash uses it as a weapon, Venom feeds off his body's nutrients. Despite it being similar to Klyntar, any pain it experiences seems to be carried by Flash (so if it was set on fire Venom wouldn't feel anything, but Flash would feel the burning pain). Furthermore, Flash has master-control over Venom's body. Meaning unless Flash allows it, Venom can only produce a 'head' when Flash is actively using his quirk. It seem's content with this relationship, though, and seems to have a mind of it's own.

They have a deal, where Flash can use his quirk without Venom showing up, and Flash feeds him chocolate, as it contains phenylethylamine, a chemical Venom craves.