And You loved it!

Dhruvv Arora

I entered the dining room with Rohit & Arjun.
Why doesn't mom adopt them?
Rohit and Arjun are brothers and their family lives in london. They both handle thier business in India. So they are always here.
And ofcourse right now they are irritating me to no extents.

" Hello Rohit... It is good you are here today. I've made your favourite mousse." Priya said smiling to him.
Rohit squealed worst then a girl.
"I guess no one loves me over here anymore." Said Arjun faking a sad expression.

"Oh my god Arjun. Such a drama queen. Well I made chicken nuggets for you but now that you think no one loves you here, I think Rohit won't have a problem finishing them. Right Rohit?" She said

Even my wife entertains them! God ! Help me!

"Yes"
"What No!" Rohit and Arjun said simultaneously.

I rolled eyes at them.
I cleared my throat and said
"I think you are forgetting you have a husband Priya. What did you make for me?" I asked her narrowing my eyes.

Rohit said swinging his arm around her shoulder "A good for nothing husband. I might add. Ohh Don't be jealous of us Dhruvv. You know she is like our sister."

I scoffed at this and removed his hand form her shoulder.
"I am not jealous of you." I said glaring at him.

"Ohh come on Dhruvv...It is written all over your face." He said and Rohit , Arjun and even Priya started laughing.

Ohhh... so she is enjoying it, huh?

Mom came and said "Settle down everyone."
We had our dinner and were seated in the living room and Priya came with the desserts for everyone and have them.

I want to have it too!

But I can't.
Then I remembered Priya didn't tell about her post graduation ceremony.
Priya took a seat beside me just then I held her hand and made her stand up and said "We have a good news." I said smiling.

Then I heard a crashing sound. I turned towards Arjun to see he dropped his bowl.
Sarah started jumping and Rohit came and enveloped Priya in a bone crushing hug. I looked at Priya and she was looking as if she saw a ghost.

That is when I realised the meaning behind my sentence.

Shit!
Shit!
Shit!

I separated Rohit from Priya and said
" No.. No... Not that good news."

"I knew it... I told you Priya, Dhruvv is going to be whipped in a month. But I must say you guys are fast huh!" Sarah said teasing.

Priya just glared at me and said
"Sarah... First listen to what he has to say. Don't assume things."

"Yaa... I was talking about her post graduation ceremony." I told everyone.
Then Arjun said
"You are so disappointing Dhruvv!"

I glared at him but nonetheless continued
"Priya's results got announced today and she is topped the university. She has her post graduation ceremony in 2 weeks."

"Ohhhh My God" Sarah and Arjun said together. Sarah came took Priya in a bone crushing hug and priya hugged her back with a smile.