»38«

━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm now on that kind of tired that sleep can't even fix.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"I w--"

"Y/n, Patient 3 is awake." Somi entered the room cutting Y/n off as she took all the pressure on her chest by exhaling deeply as she stood up and left the glass room.

"I was talking to her." Jeongyeon growled as Somi looked at her.

"And Momo needs her." Somi deadpanned. "You know you're not her only patient right?" Somi added.

"I know that but she's mine." Jeongyeon glared at her.

"She's not yours, you can't claim her." Somi frowned as Jeongyeon growled.

"Don't anger me and know your position." Jeongyeon snapped back as Somi shook her head.

"And know yours too." She said before locking the steel door following Y/n room, leaving Jeongyeon dumbfounded as she felt a pang in her heart.

Meanwhile at Momo's room..

Two guards were by the door as Momo was still half awake as she stood up and looked up to see guards outside her glass room, she panicked as she stumbled on the emergency button accidentally tapping it a few times.

The alarm rings.

Y/n and Somi quickly sprinted at Momo's room to see Momo on the floor still pressing the button.

"Get the others! I'll handle this!" Y/n exclaimed as she entered the glass room and crouched down to help Momo. "Momo, Get up." She added.

"Y-Y/n!" Momo quickly tackled her with a bear hug as Y/n flinched. "Don't worry.. i'm here to protect you.. they will never come back.. don't worry.. those nightmares will be gone.." Momo whispered as her hug tighetened.

'W-What..?' Y/n thought to herself as she completely froze.

"Don't be afraid anymore.. i'm here to protect you.." Momo muffled out as Y/n slowly reached to hug Momo back.

"You can let go of me now, Momo." Y/n patted her back reassuringly, Momo gently shook her head.

"If i let go of you then i can't protect you." Momo muffled as Y/n chuckled.

"I mean your hug." Y/n whispered as Momo paused and slowly lets go, they stared at each other as Y/n sighed and patted Momo's head.

"Don't worry, i'm fine now and i can protect myself too." Y/n smiled as Momo shook her head.

"Still, i want to protect you and it's the least i can do." Momo furrowed her brows as Y/n lightly chuckled.

"Okay, you can protect me from now on." Y/n smiled as she looks around. "Did they give you pills?" She added as Momo nodded.

"I-It helps.. a lot." Momo responds in a low voice as Y/n sighed and nodded.

"Did you eat already?" Y/n asked as Momo paused and slowly shook her head. "Why?" She added.