January

Third person's POV

Jungkook is fuming mad, his blood is boiling and his knuckles are turning white.

Wanna know why he's mad?.. he just saw his boyfriend Taehyung kissing Jimin on the cheeks.

He knows they are close best friends but seeing them kissing each other just makes him jealous. It's just a friendly kiss but still.. it's a kiss.

He's possessive when it comes to Taehyung. He doesn't want anyone to be all lovey dovey with his boyfriend. Even if it's just for fanservice.

He wants the whole world to know that Taehyung is only his but he can't, they're idols.. they need to protect their reputation.

Everytime Taehyung flirts with the other members for fanservice he can't keep himself from being jealous.

"Jungkook-ah!" He heard Taehyung called outside of his hotel room.

He didn't budge, he just sit on his bed glaring at the door.

"Jungkook-ah.. It's me, V hyung." Taehyung called knocking on the door. "I made strawberry milkshake, do you want some?"

"No.. I'm full." Jungkook answered his voice cold as ice.

".. come on, just open this up. I have to tell you something..."

"Just say it."

"I have to talk to you face to face...... It's about our relationship."

Jungkook look at the closed door confusedly. He's suddenly nervous.

He looked around before getting up, walking towards the door. He sighed before unlocking the door.

The opened it and saw Taehyung who's holding a glass of strawberry milkshake.. but what catches his attention was Taehyung was close to crying.

"Hi.." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook's features soften and reach for Taehyung's face.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked.

"Can we talk about it inside?"

Jungkook nodded and got the glass of milkshake from Taehyung. They went inside.

Taehyung sat on Jungkook's bed, fidgeting his fingers.

Jungkook put the glass down in the table and sat beside him.

"Why are you crying hyung? Did something bad happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Bang Pd-nim and I talked earlier... It's about our relationship.."

"What is it? Are they trying to break us up? You didn't agreed, right? They can't do that--"

"Hey, let me explain first" Taehyung cut him and took a deep breath. "He also talked to the members and they're all okay with it."

"Just say it hyung, you're making me nervous."

Taehyung looked at him with glossy eyes.

"They said that we can confess.."

Jungkook looked at him confusedly. "H-huh?"

"They said that we can reveal our relationship to the public anytime we want... " He said tears brimming on his eyes.

"R-really?" Jungkook asked surprised and shocked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Then why are you crying hyung? You know I don't like to see you cry."

"I-I'm just happy.. happy that I can finally tell the whole world that you're mine." He said. Jungkook hugged him, rubbing his back softly.

"Me too.. I can finally show the world how much I love and care for you..."

Taehyung nodded. "When do you want to come out?" He asked.

"You decide.. as long as we're coming out, I'm fine whenever it is." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's forehead. 

"How about January?"

"Sure... Anytime... I love you so much.. I can give up anything for you"

"Me too Jungkookie.. I love you too."

*******

Love is love!!!