Chapter 2

Third person's POV

Jimin ran to Taehyung when he saw him walk out the room.

"Hey you okay?" He immediately asked. Taehyung looked at himself and then at Jimin confusedly.

"Yeah.. why?"

"Oh thank goodness you're not Jungkook target." Jimin said, relieved.

"Target?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Yeah... New school year, new target for that bully, just like when we're still highschools. Rumors already spread about his new target.. it was said that it's a male Omega, so I was worried it'd might be you."

Taehyung nodded. "I think I'm not the one.. and ever I am, I won't let him bully me that easily. I'll fight him back."

"Fighting back makes him want to bully you more... It's better to just let him." Jimin said.

"No... If you're being bullied, It's not helpful to just shut up.. you need to fight for yourself."

Jimin smiled. "I wish I'm as positive as you are."

"Let's go? Let's eat Ice cream, my treat."

"Really? What are you waiting for let's go!"

As the two individuals walk to the hallway, talking about their classes. Students gathered at the field waiting for something.

But they just ignored it and continued walking towards the school campus gate.

They were almost at exit when Jimin remembered something.

"Oh wait! I forgot Yoongi!" Jimin stopped on his tracks. "Wait for me here, I need to tell yoongi that's I'll go home first, so he won't worry."

"Oh.. okay."

"Don't worry, I'll be quick. Yoongi's classroom is just near."

"Just go, I'll wait here even if you'll take hours because you did something with him at the teachers table." Taehyung joked.

Jimin glared at him playfully, then they both laughed.

"Be quick! The ice cream will melt." Taehyung said and then Jimin left.

Taehyung decided to take a seat on the nearby bench under a huge tree. He took his phone and took a picture being under the huge tree.

Then he checked if it was taken beautifully.. he smiled when he was satisfied with the result. He then decided to also look at his other photographs.

While scrolling through his phone, he heard students coming but he choose to ignore it since he was near the gate where obviously students come and go.

He was oblivious about the two guys approaching him.

With the audible gasp from students not so far away, Taehyung also gasped when he felt thick liquids flow on his body.

Taehyung stood up and looked at himself, he's now covered in paint. He looked at the two boys who's carrying cans of paint.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

He gasped again when he felt the same liquid poured on his head. He Immediately protected his eyes by wiping the liquid off.

"Isn't it nice? Your life is now colorful because of me.. you should thank me." Jungkook uttered, pouring the last can paint on Taehyung.

Taehyung was speechless.. he feel sticky and disgusted whenever he moves.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook.