Chapter 3

Third person's POV

"Good luck.. just don't let him see you." Jimin said, pulling up the hood of Taehyung's hoodie to hide his face.

It's Taehyung's class where he's classmates with jungkook. Taehyung doesn't care if Jungkook will see him, Jimin just insisted that Taehyung should law low since Jungkook doesn't know they have the same class.

"Just stay like this for the week, until Jungkook's birthday... I'm sure Jungkook won't notice you. Sit at the back row, on the corner where he can't see you." Jimin reminded.

"You sound like my mom." Taehyung said.

"Pfft.. Sweetie, this is for your own good. Now, follow everything what mommy said, okay?" Jimin said and started acting like a real mother of a 5 years old kid, fixing Taehyung's hoodie.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Yes Mommy." Taehyung uttered in a tone of a 5 years old girl.

Jimin laughed and pulled Taehyung to his current class. "Just act naturally... And as much as possible, stay away from the professor's eyes because he might call you and jungkook will know."

Taehyung nodded and fixed his hood, lowering his head as he enter the room.

Jungkook and his friends ain't here yet but it's better to not be recognized by his other classmates so he can stay low-key.

Just like what jimin said, he went to the back and sat in the corner. He pulled his phone out and opened his sns account and just scroll through social media.

While waiting for their professor, he hear loud squeals from outside so he looked at the door, but only making eye contact with one of Jungkook's friends. He immediately avoided gaze.

"Ah shit!" He hissed. Trying to cover his face with the piece of paper/lesson guide on his table.

He closed his eyes, hoping that he wasn't recognize.

He stiffened when he felt someone tap him. He slowly lowered the paper till the half of his face and looked at the person who tap him.

He felt relieved when it was a girl.

"Here, Dongmin said you should wear this." She handed him a face mask and sat beside him.

"Dongmin?" Taehyung asked, He thinks he have heard that name before.

"Eunwoo." The girl answered.

"Oh right."

Taehyung took a glance to the group of friends of Jungkook. 'Eunwoo wasn't involved yesterday... Is he trying to be nice to me?' Taehyung thought.

After what happened yesterday, Jimin taught him all the names he needs to know in this University. Whom he should trust and whom he should avoid.

"He's jungkook's friend, right? Why is he helping me?" Taehyung asked the girl beside him. "Oh wait... You won't point me to Jungkook, right?" He added, making sure the girl won't tell Jungkook about him.

"No... I'm Park Bogum's sister, Park Yerin. he told me to stay with you whenever we have the same class." She answered.

"Oh... But what's with Eunwoo?"

"He's my step brother."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Really? Your step brother? Bogum's step brother?" He asked.

Yerin just nodded. "I thought everybody knows."

"Well I don't.. I didn't even know that Bogum hyung have siblings."