Shower With Me

Today 12/12/12 is the last kinda dates like this we are going to get for the next 88 years and 19 days. I will be 108 going on 109 years old. And will finally be able to claim that I have lived in 3 different centuries. It's my life goal.

I want to be a supercentenarian. That's right you get so old that you actually become super!

But the odds are stacked against me, as a man with women always naggin' ya death is an escape and I'm American, the only man to live in 3 centuries and is still alive today is Japanese, Jiroemon Kimura, who as of today is 115 years and 237 days old. He is the oldest living man and has to live to at least December 28 2012 to be the oldest man ever.

Sarah Knauss was a woman from America that was just 2 days shy of making the 3 centuries. Born September 24, 1880 died December 30, 1999 at 119 years and 97 days.

Dina Manfredini is the oldest living woman at 115 years and 252 days.

You get old like that and you become famous (in a non-rich way) and scientist wanting your DNA.

I would like to ask one of them, 'what's it like to go through the teenaged years again?' And 'what they think of the world today?'

Enough about the crazy old.

Just 9 more days until some told I you so's are in order.

I'll be out of school on the 14th!! Freedom!

My mother told me and both my brothers by the summer of 2014 we have to move out. I'll be 22 by then and my brothers would have just turned 18.  Leaving the only kid in the house my sister who will be 13 by then. I have to get a second job if I'm going to move out to maintain the level of poor I got going on now. I have 17 to 20 months before I'm forced out.

Dark days ahead.

Will Smith turned down the part of Neo in The Matrix for Wild Wild West.

Three ways to survive a monster/killer movie

1.) Don't Be the Wounded Zebra of the Group

There is a saying, "I don't have to be faster than the monster, just faster than you." This is especially true when a horror movie monster is picking a group of people off one at a time.

2.) Don't Sneak Off to have Sex, Get Drunk or Get High

It's a known fact that horror movie monsters/killers are highly attracted to the smell of alcohol, weed and hormones.

3.) Don't Be Left Alone For Any Reason

There truly is safety in numbers and your chances of survival increase significantly as long as you aren't alone when you cross paths with a Killer.

Disney is making a sequel to Boy Meets World----Girl Meets World. With Disney the way it is now, I see no hope for it.

I wonder if the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park 4 will kill any women this time.

With prices starting at $1399, you can turn human hair or ashes into diamonds! Google LifeGem.

I've been working on some questionable writings that may shock, amaze, and possibly disgust.

My brother Kyler just bought himself a 2600$ car for Christmas.  He now claims he will get all the ladies.

I'm taking bets on when Gangnam Style is going to reach the Billion!

It's at 940 million now, So I say by Monday December 17, 2012 the Billion will be reach! That's right just six days, but I do think that is a bit of an overshot.

Working on a Group Project as a Final for my Stats Class has once again pointed out my hatred for other people.

What are Jake and Lady's baby gonna look like?

I don't like Nancy Grace.

I get my get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled next Wednesday, I hate the dentist.

Killer Karaoke is not as stupid as I thought it would be. Way better than all the other singing/talent show that have people who can't sing or have real talent.

Well the water has run cold so its time to get a towel!