Chapter 12-Drunk Girls II

Hey guys

I am back again with a new chapter.

Well in the previous chapter you all saw how how Kriti being a brat, was pain in the ass for Sid.

In this chapter you all will witness our crazy Siya and Kriti together making it difficult for our boys to handle them.

Let's start with their madness.

Akash's POV

When I went to her, I saw she had her head down on the dining table. I got panicked and took her head in mine. I saw that her eyes were closed and when she opened them, they were all red.

Palming her cheeks, I asked her " are you okay sweetheart?"

"Huh why are you calling her sweetheart? She's just my sweetheart" Kriti interrupted us.

Pushing me back, she palmed her face and asked her "Are you ok sweetheart?"

What is the use of asking same question twice? I mean also asked the same question to her. Her answer would anyways be same. But who am I saying these things. She is Kriti and she won't listen to anybody.

Copying our actions, Sid gave Kriti a push and took Siya's face in her hand and asked "Are you okay sweetheart?"

Great now, I think everyone except me is drunk. Why did I fulfill their wish of giving alcohol treat. I should've never brought Vodka and whisky in the first place. These good for nothing people are drunk and my Siya is also drunk now. What am I going to do now?

"She's my sweetheart" Kriti glared at Sid.

"No she is my sweetheart" Sid answered.

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Shut up you both" I shouted at both of them.

Listening to me they both stood silent. Thank god.

"Finger on your lips and sit on the couch. Don't move from there until I ask you to" I warned them.

Like obedient children, they both took their seats on the couch with finger on their lips, glaring at each other as if accusing each other through their eyes that they got punished because of the other one.

"Siya, baby are you okay" I asked finally facing her.

She started laughing like mad woman. She's definitely drunk.

"Baby did you drink alcohol?" I asked her, cupping her face.

"Noooooooooooo" she sang, shaking her head from left to right vigorously like a child.

She's definitely drunk.

"I only drank Maaza which was in that glass" she said, pointing to the glass in which I mixed beer, vodka and whisky.

Oh god, what am I going to do now.

"You know I am a good girl. I don't drink, then why did you say to me that I've had alcohol?" saying this she started crying like a child.

I was panicking now. "Hey hey, calm down baby, please don't cry, I am sorry , please forgive me" I said to her, kissing her palms.

She composed herself and I wiped her unshed tears. God she is looking so adorable in the cute pout.

"Why are you calling me baby. I am a grown up girl" she said accusing me pointing her forefinger to my chest.

I slapped my forehead. Oh god, it is an endearment I am using for her and she is thinking that I am calling her baby because I think that she is a child? What am I going to do with her.