Augustine

Pairing: Dean x reader, Enzo x reader

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Characters: Dean, Sam, Y/N, Enzo

Description: Y/N have been friends with benefits with Dean for as long as she can remember. When they discover Augustine and find Enzo, she doesn't expect to fall for him.

A thin layer of sweat covers both of your bodies as you lay down flat against the covers of the bed. You were both breathing heavily after taking part in a session of very rough sex. Dean's head turned to you, a wide smile plastered over his face. You sensed him staring at you and gave him a questioning look.

"What ya staring at, Winchester?" You turner your full body towards him, making sure to cover up any exposed parts. "Oh nothing. Just that was the best sex I ever had." You and him both burst into a fit of laughter at Dean's admittance.

You and Dean had been friends with benefits for as long as you could remember. You had both met on a hunter, a witch hunt to be exact, and something clicked between you. You both knew that a relationship and hunting didn't really mix, so you both settled for being friends with benefits. It was the best decision you had ever made. Fantastic sex with no strings attached.

Footsteps sounded down the hallway and stopped outside Dean's room. Three knocks were made before opening the door, revealing a very disgusted Sam. "Just for once, would you two consider having sex when I'm not here?"

You and Dean both looked at each other and laughed, shaking your heads. "No can do, Sammy. When we feel the need, we have to do it." Sam shook his head, his eyes nearly rolling completely out of their sockets.

"Well, if you two are done with...that, I think I've found us a case." Groans sounded from the bed as Sam finished his sentence. "Just for once, I would like a day where I can have great sex and not hunt one after the other."

You shook your head at Dean and focused your attention on Sam. "What have you found?" Sam leaned against the doorframe, his features strewn in concentration. "There have been bodies, vampire bodies, found all over Virginia."

Dean sat up, a confused expression on his face. "Yeah, and? That could just be another hunter being sloppy with their kills? Don't see how that's a case." Sam narrowed his eyes at Dean. "If you would let me finish, these vampire bodies were drained of blood, fang marks in their necks."

This time, it was your turn to sit up in confusion. "What, so vampires are feeding on their own kind? Why?" Sam shrugged in response. "That's what we're going to find out. I'm heading out in 10."

Sam headed towards his room as you got out of Dean's bed and began to get dressed. Dean was still sat in the same spot, confusion still evident on his features. "C'mon, D. We need to go." Dean snapped out of his confused state and looked over at you. "I know, it just seems sick. Like, why would you feed on your own kind. It's like humans eating other humans." He shuddered at the thought and flung his legs out of the bed to get dressed. "Well, that's why were going to investigate these 'sick' actions." You giggled at Dean's expression, clearly unamused at your mimicking. "Not funny."

"How much longer is he gonna be? I need some pie!"

Dean slumped back in his seat with his arms folded across his chest. You shook your head in disapproval at the oldest Winchester. Sam had been interviewing the local townspeople about the bodies whilst you and Dean had opted to stay behind in the car.

"Will you please stop going on about the goddamn pie! You're driving me crazy!" Dean glared at you from the corner of his eye before going back to staring out the window. You rolled your eyes at his childishness before you spotted Sam coming out of the building.