Prince to the Kings

Deep into the world surface in a grand room with six large chairs facing each other and in the center is a projection of the world spinning slowly. All six of the chairs are filled with the spirit kings look at each other all with different thoughts about them. They have come together to discuss the rumors they have heard about the possibility of a child born from the great gods. They gathered to discuss what they should do to show their respect to the great ones but know not to try and up stage the gods gifts.

Gnoma (  So since we are all here lets get down to business then, I have called you all here for deciding what to gift the child soon to be born of the great ones.)

Winyona ( I think a blessing should be give to the child such as one loved by the wind.) 

Lavane ( Oh so the child should be blessed by the wind huh what about fire huh should they not have that instead. Wind can only help you divert smells and watch birds fly, the child should be able to protect themselves with their blessing.)

Reeford ( Then the child should be blessed by water then it wan help them stay alive no matter the environment and even help them stay clean and neat. Also they can gather food and  with it something both wind and fire can barely even do.)

Theresea ( You speak of protection and hunting but what of healing and kindness would that not matter for the child if they get hurt? Why not the blessing of light so they can always see ahead of them and even heal there injuries in serious times?)

Gnoma ( Then what of earths blessing it can feed you protect you and even heal you with vegetation and even help you hide by covering your tracks would that not settle this?)

Lavane ( But Fire is the most potent and makes any enemy think twice about the situation at hand.)

Reeford ( Fire is only potent to those with weak minds and false pretenses believing its invincible.  But water could easily settle those claims in a second so we should just rule it out.)

Winyona ( I agree with Reeford fire only destroys so lets but that aside for now and think of a real blessing.)

Lavane ( You dare doubt the power of fire now do you wish war among us cause of your bias claims!)

Theresea ( I say to you all we will not go into infighting as we are only discussing on what should be given to the child of the great ones.)

Gnoma ( I agree with Theresea we need not to be fighting but collaborating on what should be the best gift.)

The Spirit kings argue among themselves on what blessing or items they should Gove but they make no progress on agreeing. Then as it seems another high is about to break out the only king who has been silent in the talks decide to speak, in a cold and firm voice says

Jackoli ( You all will stop this foolish bickering right now and act like you are grown, we are the highest ranking spirits of the world and will not stoop down to childish levels over what gift to give. If we can not agree on a blessing then why don't we make a spirit together so it will be all elements and not just one.)

The others look at the king of darkness and listen to his words and idea on the gift and then look at him quietly. Then after his idea is said they all voice their words once again,

Theresea ( So you suggest we work to gather to make a new spirit to protect the child that will have all our elements? Would that not mean we are creating the seventh king to be our equal.)

Gnoma ( Its not a bad suggestion but I think it would be the best to not make the spirit rank  equal to us. For only the great one or our ruler Zivel to do if we try and succeed we would be spitting in the face of the gods.)

Jackoli ( Then we shall make them a prince of the spirits a rank below us but only rivaled by our own princes and princess. With that we will not insult the gods but can makes sure they can protect the child.)

Reeford ( So now lets all take a vote on Jackoli's idea of creating a prince spirit. If you agree then say I.)

Winyona ( I )

Lavane ( I )

Theresea ( I )

Gnoma ( I )

Reeford ( I )

Jackoli ( I )

Gnoma ( So we all agree on the idea and now will start the process of creating the prince, we will offer a portion of our power and allow the spirt to choose its own body. Now let you power flow to the center.)

The spirits all stand from their seats and then each reach out one arm and then release their powers to the center as the six powers meet in the middle. When the powers clash it starts to spin in a slow motion and shine in a rainbow light. Then when the light stops and they stop putting in the power to the light it starts to develop more and more. All six watch as the colorful light develops into a small body they body takes form and then stops as detail can now be seen on the figure. 

The figure looks like a small child a fourth of the size of the shortest king its skin was pearl white and had no defects at all. It has short hair silver as the metal itself and eyes that have seven iris's, then on its back a large pair of wings that are as clear as glass appear. Finally its has a head band on its head that holds jewel in the center of it. When then bod is done forming it is in a fetal positioning hovering in the air in a sphere. The spirit kings then look at each other and then nod and then asks Jackoli to name the prince of them all since he thought of the idea.  Jackoli looks at the floating spirit in the center and thinks to himself on a fair name to each of the kings. Then he steps forward and says a name,

Jackoli (  You are they prince of the kings your name will be the Mint Prince of all kings.)

The other spirt kings nod and agree on the name for the prince of the kings, as the spirit still asleep in the sphere the kings leave it there until the child is born. They then will allow Gnoma to deliver the prince at the Childs birth after the gods. Bestowing and will say that the child will never be alone or betrayed by this friend for life. That they one day will be a loyal servant to them when the time is truly right for them to rule as is their right. They then look upon the world in the center knowing the world would soon change with the next generation of gods and deities.