24

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚24.time

new gif new gif new gif

i—i told her i loved her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"why does it feel like everything is back to square one?" makoto sighed as her and ami watched [name] march off out the classroom during lunch. all makoto had asked was how her and sugawara were doing and it seemed it set her off. [name] had just angrily mumbled a 'it's none of your business' before storming away.

"do you think something happened?" ami pondered, resting her elbows on the desk and her head in her hands, "with sugawara i mean," she elaborated, tearing her gaze away from the door [name] had just left through to look at makoto.

makoto hummed in thought. "most likely..." she answered from across the table with her hand on her chin, her voice trailing off so she could think some more.

"i should ask," ami stated, pushing up from her seat. makoto lent over the desk and pushed her straight back down. ami raised an eyebrow at makoto's actions, indicating she wanted an explanation.

"the last thing we need is you confronting someone, this is third year stuff, big kid stuff!"makoto jokingly explained, letting go of ami's shoulder. "i'll do it, personally i think i'm a pretty smooth talker," makoto grinned and pointed a thumb to herself. ami's pink painted lips curled into a frown, a bit offended.

"can i at least go with you?" ami asked, deciding against arguing with the vice captain. makoto shook her head causing ami to groan loudly. "what if i'm left all on my own and yukio comes up to me?" she whined. makoto dropped her hands to place them on ami's shoulders.

"i doubt he will but if he does who cares?" makoto reassured her. "your way too amazing for him to even be near you, just tell him to piss off." ami smiled softly and shyly played with the end strands of her blonde hair.

"thanks," she mumbled, her pale cheeks slowly turning the same colour as the shade of pink she painted her nails. makoto patted her shoulder and jumped up from her seat, her dark curls jumping up along with her.

"i'm off, wish me luck with mr lover boy, yeah?" makoto grinned and turned on her heals to leave swing her arms as she walked. ami smiled back and waved her off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"sugawara!" makoto called out. sugawara almost jumped out of his skin went he heard her relatively boisterous call.