Chapter 13 Here's to New Beginning

King Cross was not crowded today at all just according to Sierra's liking. Of course she doesn't want people staring and realising that she is some celebrities. In a way she was glad that she doesn't has to be in the public eye and get all that attention she didn't necessary needed.

She knew exactly what she has to do now. Standing in front of the brick wall in between platform 9 and 10 ready to go to Platform 9 ¾. Still she didn't completely believed the idea of not getting smacked against the wall. Before she took of the go straight into the wall she held her head high and looked at the wall convening herself that she won't hit it she tighten the grip around her trolley and said
"Here's to new beginnings" in a confident voice and ran towards the brick wall and as she came near the wall she shut her eyes real tight and the next thing she say when she opened her eyes and stopped running was loads of people and a beautiful maroon Hogwarts express. She looked around her in wow it was going to be amazing she knew.

Sierra started walking in search of Harry and the others and hoping she finds them. Just as she was walking with her trolley and looking in amazement in every direction she didn't saw where was exactly going and almost bumped into someone but whoever it was he stopped the trolley preventing it from hitting him. Sierra stopped and looked up immediately worried that she has hit the person. She saw a man with Platinum blond hairs nicely combed back, pale skin and ice grey eyes. He was around Harry's age Sierra thought. (Draco Malfoy of course)

"Uh I'm so sorry sir I wasn't looking where I was going" she said hurriedly with an apologetic expression. Something about his face was giving her a familiar feel, just like she had when she met Harry for the first time. But in the chaos and hurry she was in she couldn't concentrate properly.

"Oh it's alright No problem" the man said with a little smile. He looked at her in way that he definitely know who she is. He was trying to maintain his composure so that he doesn't spill out the beans. But Sierra was quick to realise that the voice is familiar. She definitely definitely has heard him before.

Sierra looked at him in little confusing but then realised she has to find Harry and the others before the train leaves, so she simply nodded with a smile and began walking side past him.

He knows. He knows who she is. He knows everything. As Sierra walked past her he turned around and watch her go. He felt numb when he saw her, it just reminded him of something. Just then Astoria came to him and whispered something.

"Its her..it's Sierra... I told you I met her in the robe shop I told you........ aren't you gonna talk to her? Not even once!?" she questioned. All Draco did was watch her go with an emotionless face that was trying to hold back loads of emotions.

Something struck his mind and he quickly called out "Sierra..." as he said Sierra immediately turned around and looked at him and Astoria. She remembered Astoria from the robe shop.

"Yes?" she said innocently.
"First year right?" Draco asked trying to act normal.
"Yes sir" Sierra nodded with a smile. Draco smiled back a generous smile.
"All the very best" he said to her genuinely.

Sierra was confused but quickly smiled back "Thankyou very much..........um I should get going" she said to him and Draco nodded. She turned around and began to walk but just stopped in realisation. She turned around quickly and saw the man looking at her.

"Excuse me sir....how do you know my name?" she asked politely. She never did that before but right now it was just strange to her. She knew she definitely has seen that person before.

Draco for a second looked like he didn't know what to say or he knows but he doesn't wants to say but quickly straighten out
"Well...a lot of people know your name in the muggle world, don't they?" he asked with his signature smirk. Now now there, she definitely has seen him before. Her mouth formed O shape and then she smiled back, she thought for a while that she might have seen him. She has met a lot of people after all. She turned around and began to walk unaware that Draco and Astoria both were watching her. She quickly spotted Harry and Ginny and everyone was there.

Harry was worried that she hadn't shown up yet but let out a big sigh of relief as he saw her coming and Ginny shakes her head.

Sierra quickly walked towards them and Ginny hugged her before she could say anything. "What took you so long!?" Harry asked quickly.
Sierra frowned innocently and looked at her watch.

"I'm sorry I should be on time” apologized Sierra.

"Ok ok....now have you got everything? Books, clothes, stationery, all your needs? Have you packed everything properly? Do you need anything right now?" she kept on asking and Sierra keep on nodding in yes and no.

"God..Ginny! You're sounding like your mother!" exclaimed Harry.
Ginny shot him a glare and turned back to Sierra.

"Fine then Rose, James and Albus just went inside the train. You should go too and if you need anything just write to me alright?" instructed Ginny.

"Aunt Ginny you're so sweet. Thankyou" said Sierra happily. Ginny gave her a warm hug.

"Ok now if you're done instructing her Can I Please have a moment with my goddaughter" said Harry finally loosing his patience. Ginny nodded and went to where Ron and Hermione were.

Harry looked down at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's all going to be ok. I know you're nervous, even Albus is but don't worry yea?" he said soothingly to her to which she nodded.

"Um....uncle Harry?...wh-at if I-I'm not good enough?........o-or what if things go wrong?....well what....." she tried to say in between heavy breaths but was not able to finish it. Harry looked at her like he understands everything he kneeled down to her level and put hands on her shoulders.

"You know who you are Sierra..... remember whose daughter you are and most importantly remember who you are. You are what you choose to be and I know you'll choose the right thing. And if it's about being good enough, so my little perfectionist doesn't has to do anything to be good, you're already good enough, okay?" said Harry. Sierra nodded.

"Ready to go?" asked Harry said standing up.
"Absolutely" replied Sierra confidentiality.

Harry looked at her with a fatherly love and hugged her tightly. Sometimes he saw himself in her but he promised himself he won't let her go through what he had to. Sierra didn't really wanted to leave Harry was family to her, her comfort and a father figure she knew she was secure.

"Oh Harry come on let go off her she won't be taken away again" said Hermione has she approached. Harry lifted up his head and glanced at Hermione.

"I know I won't let that happen again" he said to her and planted a kiss on top of the little girl's head. They pulled back and Sierra looked up at Harry that said she doesn't wants to leave him.

"Keep writting to me ok?" said Harry sternly with a smile. She nodded to him happily.
"I'll miss you" said Sierra sadly. She wished she could spend a little more time with him.

"I'll miss you too" said Harry.

"Give all the badies a good one pretty girl Diggory" commented Ron cheekily. Hermione nudged him and Ginny and Harry chuckled.

"You'll do great Sierra....good luck" Hermione added. Sierra nodded and thanked everyone. She waved back at everyone and gave Harry gave her an encouraging smile, with that she boarded the train, ready to take on.

_____________________________________________________________________

The trio is going to meet soon. Yup😁.

Thanks for reading. Vote & Comment.

Happy reading.

DISCLAIMER.........

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER SERIES. HARRY POTTER AND ITS CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY J.K. ROWLING.

THANKYOU 💙