Chapter 22

Yuna's POV

Aaaaaackkk! My heart can't calm! I'm so happy that I'm right! Ryujin unnie really like lia unnie. I should have bet on this!

"She is someone, I always looking forward to see everyday" Awwwww. Ryujin unnie is so sweeeet!

But, still can't relate with this kind of things because my heart will always be on pizzaaaaa with pepperoni and cheese or beef with mushroom, or or with pineapples!

"Yuna, you're drooling" Oops. I think I really miss eating pizza!

"Mianhe yeji unnie haha" then I wipe my mouth

"See! you really like her ryu!" ryujin unnie chuckle and smile.

"Waaaah unnie, I did like heejin unnie but not as how much I like lia unnie. She told me, she would always save me even it cause a thousand cuts" Heejin unnie is okay to be with, but I didn't know she will do that to my unnie.

"I also did love heejin, but I was sure now that it wasn't the love I was hoping too, it was a love to replace the longingness for my real feelings"

I didn't understand that. What did ryujin unnie say again? Ugh! Love is surely complicated. I shake my head and wrap myself with blanket. Hmm ~ this is my kind of love!

"Ryujinah, when will you confess your feelings?" Oh right! I could bet again that lia unnie like ryujin unnie!

I look at ryujin unnie and her smile fade away.

"I'm not going to confess chae. I'm not confessing to lia" What? Whyyyy?

"But why unnie?" How could she be happy if she will not going to tell lia unnie. And, she will just hurt herself if she will keep on hiding it.

"Yuna, you know that I'm leaving right?" ryujin unnie said while looking at me. I nodded at her, I know that she is going to paris because uncle want him to take their company there. And so?

"And that is a problem" How could that be a problem? I'm sure lia unnie can understand her leaving, lia unnie is such an understanding and sweet person.

"That would not be a problem unnie! Lia unnie can understand, I'm sure of that. And, you can always visit us every vacation and special holidays!" Of course it will not be a problem, ryujin unnie can go back here if she is free with her schedules and also when it is vacation time.

"I'm leaving for good baby, and I'm not coming back anymore, you know that" Ryujin unnie said and flash a faint  smile

"I thought that - If I cou - it's jus - "

"Yuna.." chaeryeong unnie softly call my name

I let out a sigh "I know that unnie, I just c-can't accept it" My eyes are starting to water.

I know that she's leaving for good. Knowing uncle, he is more wicked than my father. I just thought that maybe I could convince her a little, but eventhough I did, uncle is a different story.

"Yuna, you're stronger than this. Beside, chaeryeong, yeji and" she stop for a moment and whispered "lia" then she look at me "they will all take care of you, and you will always have me. No matter how far I am, I will always be with you"

Ryujin unnie gave me a real warm feeling of a family, and I don't know what to do without her anymore..

"Maybe we should get some sleep.." yeji unnie said and put a hand on my shoulder.