𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞

Pairings: Dream x Reader, JSchlatt x Reader
Warnings: Death, injury
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

They couldn't believe that they were actually hearing this. Schlatt wasn't being serious, right? When the president, who also happened to be the guy they were head over heels for, called (Y/n) into his office, they didn't expect that this was how it'd turn out.

Schlatt had told they that he had intel that Tubbo was giving information to Pogtopia and that they were executing him under the order of treason. That definitely wasn't what they wanted to hear. But, then again, how would they expect the meeting to have gone?

"W-" They stammered. "Really?" (Y/n) gulped nervously and tapped their fingers on the desk as they watched Schlatt pace around the room with eyebrows furrowed. His horns stuck out of his head and ruffled his dark hair a bit. He resembled a devil in the light.

"I know, I'm just as surprised as you are." He responded in the least convincing way possible. His chuckle was deep and low as he sorted his red tie out.

"Tha-That's horrible..." They gulped. It truly was. And they knew all about it. Their nervousness was heard in their stammering as they circled around in their chair to face him. It was becoming seemingly more and more difficult to pretend that they were oblivious, but they still had to try.

"Right..." He clasped his hands together and stopped in front of the open window before closing the curtains, drowning a lot of the room in darkness. The only light emitted from a small candle on the desk. "And you know we can't have traitors in Manburg so, uh... We're gonna have to take him out."

"T-Take him out?" They began to get sweaty and they could even hear their voice raise in fear.

"Of course." He turned around and began trailing in (Y/n)'s direction before stopping right in front of their chair. "Do you know what we do to traitors, (Y/n)?" Schlatt asked, his voice raspy.

(Y/n) giggled nervously with their eyebrows tilted up. Their knees were knocked together and their arms were crossed in a closed-off fear. He was very intimidating, and that was undeniable.

"I- Uh, n-no..?" They responded in a hushed hurry. "Nothing good, I suppose-"

"We kill them, (Y/n)." He rolled his eyes and responded coldly, quickly interrupting them before they could let out another word.

"Oh, of course!" They immediately sat up and looked up at him. He stuck his nose up and looked down upon (Y/n) with a glint of red in those dark eyes. He flashed them an unpleasant stare before turning away to think again.

"Hm." He hummed nonchalantly, flashing a grin down at them. "I trust that this information is safe with you."

"Of course! Why wouldn't it be..?"

"I'm not sure, (Y/n). You tell me." His hands clasped begins his back at he arched forward to meet them face-to-face. He had leaned down to their level, which caused her breath to hitch. "Manburg has had its fair share of traitors in the past, just throwing information away. I don't want you to be on that sorry list."

"You don't..?"

"Of course not, (Y/n). It'd be a shame if you wasted your time on those filthy Pogtopians across the boarder."

"Oh, well- I wouldn't call them filthy-"

"(Y/n), have you seen them?" He looked down at them. "They look like they've just crawled out of a mineshaft. They probably don't even shower."